Director, Workforce Management at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Bready* to make a change?
As the WFM Director, you will develop and integrate a set of processes to optimize the productivity of Toast’s Support contact centers. You will establish a workforce management and monitoring process and direct teams focused on schedules and forecasts to ensure effective labor management. You will deploy a seat management approach and provide input on forecast projections and work with existing WFM tools and/or recommend new software or tools. You will play a fundamental role in our mission to quickly and consistently provide support to restaurants while driving process improvements for ongoing operational success.
About this roll*:
- Heads and oversees the Scheduling and Forecasting teams in supporting operations
- Serves as the primary point of contact for staff level forecasting, capacity planning, resource planning, and provides input to the finance department for contact center financial planning
- Directs the multi-site contact center schedule requirements, and provide consultation to teams on methods to optimize staffing and best meet call volume patterns across the network, including outsource partners
- Develops business plans for department operations, including budget. Ensures that staffing is efficient in order to maintain operational objectives
- Evaluates and performs risk analysis on capacity assumptions including overall and site-level workload, technology initiatives, and facilities utilization
- Develops policy and procedures for the information flow of contact center
- Develops reporting infrastructure and executes on key workforce metrics at the enterprise and agent level
- Performs analysis of volume drivers and makes process improvement recommendations to reduce contact rate
- Leads, mentors and develops a team of workforce managers, schedulers and analysts
Do you have the right ingredients*?:
- 3-5 Years work experience leading a Global WFM Organization
- Ability to build strong relationships with leadership teams and gain consensus with a large group
- Enthusiasm and curiosity for continuous improvement and root cause analysis
- Strong problem-solving skills, self-motivation and the capacity to work under pressure, tight deadlines, and at times independently
- Call Center operations/leadership experience
- Travel required as needed
*Bread puns encouraged but not required