Director Operations Process Management at Agero
Ahead of the Curve.
No one knows the road like Agero. For over 40 years, we have provided the safest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving.
As a result, we have become an industry leader, providing vehicle manufacturers and insurance carriers with privately labeled state-of-the-art roadside assistance plans and efficient claims management solutions. Our Roadside Assistance network protects more than 75 million drivers each year, providing award-winning service that helps motorists in their time of need while building customer loyalty for our clients.
Headquartered in Medford, MA with operations throughout North America, we are trusted by more than 100 leading corporations and used by 75% of the new passenger vehicles sold in the U.S. As a result, we have more information about cars and drivers than any other company. We use that data to continually enrich our solutions, maximizing our customers' opportunities while minimizing driver distraction.
Responsible for leading efforts to define and execute best in class strategies for improvements in customer satisfaction/loyalty, process capability and quality across operations. This position will enable the continuous improvement of processes across sites, help establish a culture of operational excellence, elimination of non-value added or duplicate efforts, and other related defects in the business process across the organization. Acts as a central interface & process expert for other stakeholders. This role will help define and evolve business lines, evaluate quality issues, measure current process performance, analyze root cause defects, and develop targeted process improvement opportunities with process owners / business leaders.
- Drive productivity improvements across several key projects
- Build out initial staffing and scheduling models for several strategic initiatives
- Within the first 3-6 months, implement several key process changes associated with strategic initiatives
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Enables the continuous improvement of processes across operations acting as a subject matter expert to leaders and managers
- Standardize processes and create consistency across operations
- Partner with leaders to create a culture of continuous improvement by building capabilities and acting as an agent of change
- Consult and advise leadership on process and performance improvement opportunities centered around the customer experience
- Drive high visibility projects and implementations
- Act as a coach to operations Site Leaders & Managers
- Partner with Product and other teams in designing and building systems and processes to enhance operations
- Collaborate effectively with groups company-wide
- Analyze the needs and expectations of the customer’s experience in order to enhance quality and drive customer loyalty
- Develop and analyze KPIs within the customer journey across the business to clearly identify error rate and optimization
- Identify and implement voice of the customer trigger points and technologies to gain further insight in the customer experience
- Identify, prioritize and execute initiatives aimed at improving the service delivery experience
- Recommend innovative business and technical solutions to improve operational efficiencies, effectiveness and customer experience
Skills and Experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Engineering field preferred; MBA a plus
- 8 years of process improvement and project leadership experience, preferably in the service or operations industry
- Min of a Green Belt, Black Belt or Master Black belt ideal
- Strong knowledge of Lean Six Sigma methodologies, tools and project management experience (certification preferred)
- Experience with proven results in process improvement and process reengineering
- Strategic thinker who can collect and analyze data to make appropriate process decisions/recommendations
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines with frequent interruptions and redefined priorities
- Exceptional ability to prioritize and apply problem solving skills
- Effective communicator at all levels of the organization ranging from front-line employees to enterprise officers
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Results oriented, strong sense of urgency, collaborative, proactive and flexible
- Ability to inspire others to strive towards a culture of Continuous Improvement - with high energy and coaching approach
- Some travel may be required
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Interacts with all levels of management and staff across the organization