Crossix is a health-focused technology company dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics and innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Crossix, a Veeva Company, provides our clients with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Crossix knows that our employees are integral to our success, which is why we have created an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in opportunities for career growth, and provide other perks, such as team outings, fitness allowances and professional development. Crossix is headquartered in New York with growing offices in Minsk, Belarus and Kiryat Ono, Israel. We are also a member of the Belarus Hi-Tech Park.
Veeva is looking for a dynamic Director to join its Data Cloud team, bringing entrepreneurial energy and passion for client conversations and customer success. Your commercial mindset and focus on customer success will be critical to winning and growing our client relationships. You will be accountable for the following areas: how we set expectations during the sales cycle, how we transition from sales to success, how we implement and optimize utilization of Data Cloud products, how we prevent and resolve client challenges. As our business grows, you will have the opportunity to lead a team within the customer success vertical.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with Business Development as a subject matter expert to support client acquisition, using your industry, data, and analytics acumen to inform acquisition strategy
- Independently lead customer engagements from pre-sales through delivery and beyond, including Scoping, Production/Execution, Delivery and Training
- Own engagement success and client satisfaction for a portfolio of clients
- Leverage subject matter expertise and business acumen in client-facing engagements; Conduct research as needed to build knowledge base as needed
- Create customer success through flawless execution, leading to the retention and growth of client relationships
- Coordinate cross-functional resources to ensure successful delivery, including product, production, and research
- Collaborate to respond to client inquiries and resolve issues (with support from internal data product experts as needed); Manage escalation of issues as needed
- Identify opportunities for introductions to other Crossix and Veeva team members for cross-selling/integrations
- Provide business guidance to the product team in support of new or enhanced features and functionality through market listening
- Serve as leader/mentor supporting the development of other team members
- Bring high-energy, adaptable, and entrepreneurial enthusiasm to the team
What You've Done
- Minimum 10 years of experience leading consultative health data engagements in the pharmaceutical and/or professional services industries
- At least 5 years of engagement management/client success experience working with complex data sets to support a variety of use cases such as launch planning, patient segmentation, commercial analytics, AI, territory design, targeting, and incentive compensation
- Demonstrated ability to successfully engage all levels of client organizations on complex concepts in health data space
- Cultivated and managed teams; coaching and growing talent from entry- to more senior-levels
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
If this role and our exciting company culture seem appealing to you, please apply! We want to continue to grow our diverse team of hardworking and humble people who are passionate about their work. We hope that’s you!