Director of Customer Care, Enablement at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
As a Director of Customer Care, Enablement you will partner directly with the Customer Care and CS Leadership Team to drive consistent, high quality employee performance and deliver a best in class customer experience. In this role you will design and deliver programs that measure, monitor and improve performance across technical topics as well as soft skills including empathy, good judgment, and a consultative, additive approach to all customer care interactions.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Act as an enablement partner for the Customer Care leadership team - maniacally focused on the training and performance of the team and how that translates to customer outcomes
- Closely track agent performance and customer sentiment data to identify training opportunities across all teams, locations, cohorts, levels, etc
- Leverage data to design and deliver programs that drive measurable performance improvement and customer outcomes [increased FCR, reduced AHT, improved CSAT, etc.]
- Coordinate closely with functional leaders to keep all content, ramp plans and product training relevant and impactful for your learners
- Drive improved Employee Engagement scores via interactive training programs, certification pathways, gamification, etc
- Communicate constantly. Do more of what is working, pivot fast if something is not.
- Create a culture of learning where people are good at and love their jobs
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- A track record of success. 7+ years experience in Enablement, Project Management, Consulting, Product Mgmt or an Operations role.
- Experience influencing and driving positive outcomes across all levels
- A positive Team and Customer first mentality
- Equally comfortable rolling up sleeves to understand data, building/ revising content and/ or building a presentation to pitch a new idea to senior leaders
- Great draw. Your team and stakeholders love working with you.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required