Want to be part of a revolution? Already the leader in application monitoring solutions, Dynatrace is redefining the rules of performance with, Dynatrace One, its new 3rd generation platform.
We are looking for a director level leader skilled with Customer Success/Customer Experience Systems across business process functions; Onboard-to-Optimize, Escalate-to-Resolve and Support-to-Advocacy to support our rapidly growing business. The Director of Customer Success Applications will lead a team of Application Architects, Developers and Business Analysts to build and deliver strategic and operational solutions aligned to the Dynatrace corporate strategy. You will drive team alignment with business stakeholders across Product Engineering, Customer Success, Sales, Renewal Operations and Finance. Dynatrace Customer Success Applications include Zendesk(+marketplace and chat apps), Totango, Customer Intelligence and multiple integrations.
Do you have what it takes? Come join our dynamic and growing IT center of excellence!
- Lead, influence, and mentor team of Customer Success Application Architects, Developers and Business Analysts providing guidance on project priorities, solution decisions and design, and technical governance.
- Partner closely with business sponsors and program management, and lead technology to drive consensus and deliver projects according to prioritized roadmaps.
- Effectively communicate technical information to non-technical users as well as translate business requirements to technical solutions
- Drive team collaboration focused on creative thinking and innovative solutions. Encourage and develop technical leadership capabilities across our delivery teams.
- Own and manage the implementation of the Dynatrace portfolio of business applications and custom development within the Customer Success Operations Center of Excellence; Zendesk, Zendesk Marketplace, Zendesk Sunshine Conversations, Totango/Customer Intelligence and multiple integrations with Dynatrace Cloud applications.
- Work across business functions and the IT team to understand our current environment and articulate our current and future state
- Collaborate with Enterprise Business Intelligence team to recommend and deliver valuable analytics and metrics that matter
- Collaborate with business systems application management services team to enhance tools and process for change and release management and testing automation.
- Stay up to date with innovations and changes in enterprise technology, the industry and within Customer Success Applications. Make evidence-based recommendations on their applicability to our business.
- Ensure teams you collaborate with are delivering quickly, measuring impact and iterating to drive positive outcomes for customers.
- Provide process and technology-based metrics to monitor and improve issues related to operational performance.
- Ideal candidate will have subject expertise in Customer Success business process, technology and development best practices working in SaaS based industry.
- Lead with driving company culture dedicated to customer first focus
- 8+ years of experience managing customer and cloud-based applications with Customer Success applications, custom web application development, and custom integrations. Zendesk experience is ideal.
- Prefer exposure to Zendesk Sunshine and Conversations
- Team player, you are passionate in team collaboration and can work across multiple Dynatrace organizations to deliver outstanding customer service
- Experience with Jira Issue and Project Tracking
- Ability to effectively juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish.
EEO is the Law/
EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Dynatrace requires all US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 two weeks prior to their start date, and to provide verification via the Clear app. Requests for exemptions, must be reviewed and approved prior to commencing employment. If this requirement is not met, your employment will not commence.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.