Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employees for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
We are looking for a bright Customer Support Specialist who will help with incoming customer cases, answer technical questions through product implementations, and work alongside senior engineers to reduce backlog.
As a part of the ongoing job, the ideal candidate will perform customer support tasks for Cybereason’s innovative hunting platform.
What You'll Do:
- Assist with the handling of incoming supports cases for existing and onboarding customers under defined SLA’s
- Help Tier 3 Support Engineers to resolve software and technical questions for the customer efficiently and effectively mainly through email and phone
- Responsible for managing the support inbox, writing and updating documentation
- Gather the required information necessary in order to best handle customer software and technical inquiries
- Organize and be an integral part of responding to customer inquiries via email.
- Collaborate with Technical Support team members to properly manage customer inquiries and escalate when appropriate
- Partner with Technical Support team members on various strategic projects when needed
What We're Looking For:
- Majoring in MIS/CIS is preferred but not required
- Prior experience in a customer-facing/services role
- Proven experience solving customer problems
- Be a contributing part of a winning team and deliver excellent results as an individual.
- Proven ability to multi-task and work efficiently/proactively in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to understand and explain technical information
- Knowledge of Linux/Windows and Networking is highly preferred