- You’ll execute on the mission and vision by providing our customers with high quality support, while answering questions the customer may have on our ProviderMatch products. In all you do, you’ll care and advocate for yourself, your team, our products and our customers.
- You’ll own the monitoring of the support queue, including triage, prioritization and execution on requests.
- You’ll own monitoring daily customer data ingestions and assist in troubleshooting data related requests.
- You’ll own troubleshooting and communicating outages whenever they may occur.
- You’ll understand how our Product solutions work from end-to-end, and support other functions within the organization as the solutions expert.
- You’ll complete configuration tasks related to customer implementations and work orders.
- You’ll master the permissioning and authorization backends for Kyruus’ suite of products to assist in customer set-ups and user creations.
- You’ll role model and promote the use of defined best practices in enabling smart customer configurations.
- You’ll participate in the On-Call rotation for after-hours support
- You’ll become an expert user with Zendesk, Jira, Confluence, AWS S3 and Jenkins
- You’ll report to the Director, Customer Support in the Customer Support department within the Delivery division.
Respect: How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 3+ years of experience in a customer service/facing role to:
- Respond to and resolve Customer requests in ZenDesk as completely and efficiently as possible.
- Respond to Customer escalations or internal product escalations and act appropriately.
- Work independently at a high level to support our Customers.
- Work on inbound change requests and support tickets from Customers daily while guiding and communicating ticket updates accordingly with the Customer.
- Troubleshoot technical issues, data glitches and/or bugs, report requests, and assistance on general issues with Customers.
- Identify Support process improvements through workflow changes or tooling enhancements.
- Take on special projects to help to advance the Customer Support department.
- Escalate tickets or issues to managers/peers and work cross-functionally with other departments as appropriate or required.
Empowerment: How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You’re able to go beyond the support team to serve as a critical resource for other departments when subject matter expertise is needed.
- You maintain a customer satisfaction rating of 95% or higher.
- You’re able to identify tickets that are urgent and require escalation.
- You identify process improvements that drive efficiency across the Support team.
- You identify and execute on new opportunities for additional support documentation.
- Kyruuvians in the Customer Support Specialist role can move in a more linear career path into a Senior Customer Support Specialist or a Team Lead and then become a Manager, Customer Support. From there, Kyruuvians can become Senior Manager, Customer Support.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.
About Customer Support at Kyruus
- In addition to embodying Kyruus CORE values, members of the Customer Support team are expected to uphold the Customer Support team values:
- Teamwork - building strong relationships both within our team and with our customers and making decisions based on what will best promote the success of our team and customers.
- Authenticity - we don’t sugarcoat and we never lie; we are sincere and honest in all communication, regardless of audience.
- Outstanding - we are a results-driven team who strive to role model professionalism and excellence in all that we do.