Customer Support Representative at Salary Finance
About Salary Finance
Salary Finance is a fintech company underpinned by a social purpose. Our mission is to make the lives of millions of working people less stressful, more productive, and much happier. We partner with leading employers to offer financial wellness benefits that help employees improve their lives by improving their finances.
In 2018, we expanded operations to the US with support from our UK headquarters. Today, our US team is located in Boston’s Seaport District under the leadership of SoFi co-founder Dan Macklin as CEO of Salary Finance Inc.
We’re growing fast in the US market with our recent $32.8 million Series C funding, backed by existing investors Blenheim Chalcot and Legal & General. We were named BITC’s Responsible Business of the Year 2018, included in KPMG’s Global Fintech 100, listed top of the Forbes’ list of socially-responsible startups, recognized by Built in Boston and MassEcon for investing in innovative thinkers, and profiled by the Wall Street Journal, the Financial Times, and more.
Your role in our mission
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Customer Support Representative with a passion for, and a proven track record in, customer service to join our Customer Support team. Reporting to the Director of Operations, you’ll learn our products inside out, build relationships with our members to understand their needs and identify and apply the appropriate solutions.
Who you are
We embrace our differences, but we like to share our values, so it’s important to us that you are:
- Fearless, and able to make the impossible possible.
- Responsible, and want to help build a business that delivers a meaningful difference to society.
- Dedicated, and want to commit to an exciting journey even through the highs and lows.
- Empathetic, and truly care about every colleague and member.
- United, because you understand we achieve more when we work as a team.
- Humble, and take feedback as a way to continuously improve.
- You have customer service experience in a financial services, technology or employee benefits company.
- You have experience of working in a regulated environment.
- You are familiar with CRM systems.
- You have the flexibility to work outside of standard business hours, 9:00am-6:00pm. Working hours will be agreed upon with the manager.
What you'll do
- Provide exceptional customer service, responding to customer inquiries via all channels including email, telephone and chat.
- Knowledge expert on our products and processes.
- Maintain a high standard of compliance, adhering with Salary Finance policies and procedures.
- Ensure that customer issues are resolved effectively and efficiently.
- Contribute to strong NPS and customer satisfaction ratings.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and bonus packages
- Regular company socials
- Fast-growing environment with lots of opportunity for learning and growth
- 75% of health, vision and dental premiums paid by Salary Finance for employees and their dependents
- Additional benefits including 401(k) with company match, short-term disability, paid Parental Leave, 20 personal days with an extra day off on your birthday and many other perks!
We’re looking for people that want to make a difference. We have a great collaborative, entrepreneurial team that are passionate about what they do. If you want to join a team that is changing people’s lives for the better then we’d love to hear from you.
Learn more at salaryfinance.com.
Salary Finance is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where all employees and applicants can flourish.