connectRN is a tech enabled platform connecting nurses and aides with opportunities to improve their work life. We believe nurses and aides are the backbone of the healthcare system, and deserve to be rewarded, respected, and recognized for their contributions. Our platform offers career development resources, flexible shift offerings, and the opportunity to participate in a supportive community of peer professionals. By using technology to bring nurses together, we empower healthcare workers to take control of their careers and their futures. connectRN was conceived by a nurse to empower clinicians at every experience level. Headquartered in Waltham, Mass., connectRN serves the American healthcare sector. To learn more about our platform, please visit https://www.connectrn.com/.
We are looking for an empathetic communicator to respond to inquiries from our nurses and facilities. The Customer Support Representative will interact with our customers by phone and email to ensure the highest quality experience when connecting with us. This position is a full time opportunity remotely based in the United States. At this time, we cannot provide visa sponsorship and are only able to hire applicants based in CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, MI, NH, NJ, NC, OH, PA, RI, SC, TX and VA at this time.
Please note: This is a full time role that will average 40/hrs per week. Currently, we're looking for Representative to work 12-8pm EST or 3-11pm EST. Working at least one weekend day per month is to be expected.
- Work in a fast-paced call center environment providing exceptional customer service while acting as the face of connectRN to facilities and nurses
- Coordinate increased or decreased scheduling needs with facilities and nurses in a timely and professional manner
- Answer and resolve a high volume of inquiries by phone
- Serve as a point of escalation and advanced support
- De-escalate critical client situations that arise
- Assist with the needs/requests from other departments
- Assist with the development, implementation, and improvements of all scheduling activities and operations in coordination with company growth
- Complete all case documentation in Salesforce in an accurate and timely fashion
- Participate in team and company meetings on a weekly basis
- 1-3 years of experience in a Customer Service or Technical Support position
- High speed internet connection at home to facilitate a remote working environment
- Willingness to go above and beyond to solve issues
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Strong interpersonal relations and communication skills (both written & verbal)
- High attention to detail and organization
- Strong computer skills, experience using GSuite, Excel, Word, and Internet based systems (Salesforce experience preferred)
- Ability to work some holidays (paid 1.5x)
- 100% employer-paid premiums for your (and your family’s) Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- Health Savings Account with contributions from connectRN of up to $2,000 annually
- Up to 3 weeks accrued PTO in your first year, 4 weeks of PTO in your 2nd and subsequent years
- Ability to work from home + monthly $100 stipend for remote working expenses (i.e. internet)
- 401k with matching
Compensation: $19/hr starting rate with opportunity to increase with strong performance
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. If this role would make you excited to come to work every day, please apply! We look forward to connecting.