Customer Support, Manager at Klaviyo
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:27 p.m. (EST) on Monday, January 6, 2020
Do you want to join one of Boston’s hottest startups? More importantly, do you want to redefine Customer Support? The Customer Support team at Klaviyo has ambitions to establish a new standard for Customer Support at a SaaS business. We are looking for the most talented Customer Support professionals to help fulfill our ambitions.
We are looking for a manager who obsesses about providing the ultimate customer experience. To succeed here you will need the ability to find creative solutions to unique problems, to thrive in challenging situations, and to be the kind of leader that teams love to follow.
How you will make a difference:
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the Klaviyo product
- Coach and mentor a team to provide the ultimate experience for Klaviyo customers
- Communicate thoughtfully to provide resolutions to questions for both technical and non-technical end usersHandle customer situations directly
- Resolve escalated customer complaints and provide support & guidance on non-technical related questions (e.g: marketing, sales, other e-commerce setup questions)
- Drive thoughtful and effective communication with both Klaviyo customers and Klaviyo teams.
- Create, iterate and document support processes, policies, and standards
- Set clear goals and drive ongoing improvements to team operations and product utilization.
Who You Are:
- A thoughtful communicator who is excellent at communicating through a variety of channels that require both written and verbal skills.
- Passionate about creative problem solving for customers and internal teams.
- Strong leader dedicated to helping others develop.
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Capable of adapting quickly to changing priorities.
- Analytical and driven to achieve quantitative and qualitative targets Nurture an environment of growth with encouragement and empowerment.
- Experience with or able to quickly pick-up (a plus): Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite, Google Sheets, PowerPoint, Zendesk, and Salesforce; DNS, IPs and other networking concepts, APIs; Email marketing platforms and E-Commerce platforms
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 25,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
Read Full Job Description