Customer Support Manager
As a Manager of a Customer Support team, you will be responsible for hiring, coaching, and leading a team of new and established Customer Support Specialists in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
Customer Support is the heart and soul of our business. In this role, you will work closely with Customer Support leadership to help build a team of elite Customer Support Specialists. We’re looking for our next exceptional manager with a passion for developing others, building effective teams, and helping us uphold and surpass our commitments to the customers we serve. If you have a desire to help others, an interest in technology, and a passion for driving a high quality of innovative customer service, this may be the right opportunity for you!
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Serve as a coach, mentor, and leader, helping individuals grow in their career, while setting expectations on performance based in feedback and transparency
- Manage the day-to-day operations, goal setting, performance management, and growth of approximately 20 Customer Support Specialists
- Establish a culture of operational excellence where the team consistently executes to ensure customers receive the best possible resolutions while meeting our Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Manage customer escalations to create positive outcomes and creative problem-solve
- Coordinate with recruiting and internal teams to recruit, hire, and train new team members
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to improve processes and holistically drive effective solutions for our customers
- Analyze customer and specialist performance data to make informed decisions about team management
- Join forces with other leaders across HubSpot to design programs that cross-pollinate HubSpot’s global customer success organization
We are looking for people who:
- Possess natural curiosity and has an affinity for creative problem-solving
- Communicate in a clear, professional, and informative style
- Build trust and confidence with customers and colleagues
- Lead through influence and maintains a high level of team engagement and motivation
- Maintain high standards, drives results, and has a bias for action in a dynamic and collaborative environment
- Understand customer service and communication, technical issue resolution, incident management (e.g. outages), and Customer Support best practices
- Are motivated by supporting others achieve success and growing individuals
- Have an interest in technology, marketing, sales business and industry growth
- Have superior data monitoring, analysis, and manipulation skills
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), Portsmouth, New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.