Customer Success Specialist at CarGurus
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work’s made a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US, and we’re expanding globally. Ready to come along for the ride?
CarGurus is dedicated to providing a transparent experience for both consumers and our dealers we serve. As a Customer Success Specialist in Support, you are a part of the Customer Success Team whose main focus is delivering excellent customer service while also optimizing our Dealer’s experience. Ideal candidates for this position are highly consultative in nature and feed off of building strong relationships with their client base. The Customer Success Specialist must have a strong sense of customer service and the ability to quickly and effectively tackle issues in both a preemptive and reactive manner.
The Customer Success Specialist will combine a passion for customer engagement with a proven understanding of how CarGurus tools and systems work. The CSA will provide outstanding support to primarily non-paying dealers, shoppers, and private sellers; and balance increasingly impactful support cases as their experience and comfort level grows. As such, coach-ability and a strong desire to learn and grow are the cornerstone of this role.What You’ll Do:
- Handle incoming cases via phone, email, and internal systems.
- Deliver excellent customer service while also optimizing our dealer and car shopper experience.
- Consistently support our customers and internal partners through quick response rate, frequent activity, and proper case resolution.
- Establish and maintain relationships with our customers, while ensuring engagement with the CarGurus platform.
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members.
- Consistent use of salesforce to understand customer and document support case and actions taken.
- Identifying and converting cases into sales leads opportunities.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Be part of a team of highly motivated individuals who collaborate in leading our customers to success.
- 1-3+ years customer service experience
- Outstanding communication and listening ability
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate and act as liaison with other departments
- Experience in direct Customer Support is a plus
- Industry experience a plus
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, Germany, Spain, Italy, and the UK—with other markets on the horizon. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.