Customer Success Operations Manager
Drift is the new way businesses buy from businesses. With its quickly evolving set of tools and playbooks, Drift is the world’s leading conversational marketing platform, trusted by top enterprise businesses like Marketo, Okta, Outreach, Ellie Mae, and over 150,000 other businesses. Sales and marketing teams rely on Drift to connect now with the customers who are ready to buy now. Based in Boston, Drift was founded by serial marketing technology entrepreneurs David Cancel and Elias Torres and is backed by leading venture capitalists including CRV, General Catalyst, and Sequoia.
At Drift, team members
- Have complete ownership and accountability over their role and functional area
- Have complete transparency into the rest of the company (and are expected to show their work and do the same)
- Have a sense of urgency. We are building a once in a lifetime company at Drift, so we move fast every single day
About the role
At Drift we are customer centric to our core. Fun fact, our logo is a group of people surrounding a customer. We believe in doing things that don’t scale and strive to provide an experience that is unparalleled in B2B SaaS each and every day.
Drift’s Operations team sits at the center of all of our customer-facing teams, and we’re looking for someone who can empower our rapidly growing Customer Success teams. We do our best to reduce the friction of handoffs, to empower CSMs with data on which customers are successful and which need help, to find our aha moment, and help our customers find value in Drift as fast as we possibly can. If those are the kind of problems that interest you, let’s talk.
What you’ll be doing on the Operations team at Drift:
- Partnering with CS leadership on business forecasting and KPI reporting so we always know where we are relative to our goals
- Data deep dives and helping identify key strategic insights to improve our business
- Daily, weekly, monthly retention reporting for all of our key business units, down to the individual level
- Developing a full understanding of our customer health so we can detect early warning signs of churn, find the ideal on-boarding process, and identify up-sell opportunities
- Managing customer distribution and capacity planning across the team to ensure the best possible experience for our customers
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- You are a self-starter with a voracious appetite to learn and grow
- You are able to translate complex data into simple insights, and communicate them effectively
- You are methodical in your routine and pride yourself in the accuracy of your work
- You are well spoken and your written and verbal communication is clear
- You can adapt to rapidly-changing environments and work with cross-functional teams
- You are collaborative and like working closely with others
- You have an eye for inefficiency and like to fix challenging problems
Things you love doing...
- Everything Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, forecasting)
- CRM management (Salesforce workflows, customization, reporting)
- Process management (Zapier, Google, Trello, Jira)
- Other analytics (SQL, Mode, Looker, and more)
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]