Customer Success Operations Manager
Greater Boston Area
Mendix provides a platform and approach that helps enterprises innovate and digitally transform their businesses and industries. Nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications to delight their customers and empower their employees. We experienced 78 percent growth in 2016 and are a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $15 billion by 2020.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value hard work, accountability, and results. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and we're looking to grow our global team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then Mendix is for you. We have a bold vision for driving digital innovation through modern application delivery-but, we need a person who is just as bold to help our organization grow and ensure tools, and process do not get in away but help scale the company.
Mendix is in search of a highly talented Operations Analyst who can grow their career. Ideally, the candidate should have the "bigger" business picture in mind and be able to focus their talents in providing insights and guiding the Customer Success team to improve Business process, Customer adoption and improvement in overall organization. The atmosphere is highly collaborative so we need a true go-getter, someone who will question what they are told and provide suggestions to improve business. With the end goal to help and drive customer expansions within the company. In this newly created hands on role, The CSM Ops Manager will work closely with our Sr Director of Operations to build up this newly created function that will support Mendix as we continue with our aggressive growth.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Collaborating cross-functionally, adding value to the Customer Success organization to increase impact
- Driving improvement of business processes, leveraging the SFDC platform to drive growth and scale
- Working closely with our Customer Success Team to drive value with Platform usage, updates and advise management with insights to guide the team
- Working effectively across sales, support, IT, finance, human resources, and other functions.
- Developing proactive analyses, rooted in SFDC data and other sources, that provide actionable insights
- Partnering with our SFDC admin and our reporting team to improve and refine workflows and ensure we are getting the maximum value out of the tool while meeting users needs
- Organizing data and utilizing it to enhance Salesforce platform effectiveness
- Assisting with key planning activities during planning and budgeting cycle
- Providing ad-hoc analysis as required to aid management decision making.
- Guiding change Management and Enablement (especially from a systems and process perspective)
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- 3+ years direct experience in Business Operations or Data Analytics, preferably at a high-tech or software company.
- 1+ years of Salesforce.com experience,
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools a plus
- Previous Customer Success Experience big plus
- BA/BS degree in business or related field.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner.
- In-depth understanding of Customer Journey processes and systems (Customer analytics, services attach rates, NPS, expansion metrics).
- Experience working in high-growth, performance and deadline driven environment.
- Results oriented, attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple objectives and projects.
- Ability to manage own workload, work efficiently, and meet deadlines.
- Successful track record of working at all levels of management .
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills within all areas including verbal and written are required.
- A strong commitment to working as part of a team.
- Good work ethic, desire to learn and be challenged, self-driven and motivated
Read Full Job Description