Customer Success Manager at CrunchTime!
CrunchTime! (www.crunchtime.com), the leading enterprise restaurant management platform, is experiencing record sales growth and is seeking new team members across the organization who share our passion for restaurants and technology.
Back in 1995, when we created the first web-based restaurant back office system, the cloud certainly wasn’t the buzzword it is today. Since then, the world's best brands representing ten's of thousands of restaurants have chosen CrunchTime as their integrated back office solution and is now considered the industry gold-standard.
We're looking for a Customer Success Manager to join the growing Client Services team. The successful candidate will exhibit a high level of self-motivation and independence while working in a team environment. This candidate will be expected to interact with all functional areas of the organization and clients through the pre and post-implementation phases. This role will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our clients and ensure they are successfully and consistently using the application to its fullest extent.
- Manage weekly status calls with clients, prepare written updates to be published to all parties.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with all assigned clients.
- Be an advocate for the client needs within the CrunchTime organization. Ensure that the clients’ needs are always being taken into account.
- Collaborate with the client and appropriate team members to ensure client retention and exceed expectations in the following areas: account profitability (implementation of locations is on time) and high customer satisfaction with our product and services. If there is an issue, the CSM is expected to preemptively escalate and also put into place a plan of action.
- Ability to take complex processes and break them down into manageable parts
- Create and Deliver Business Reviews based on product usage and support metrics
- Ability to interface with all levels of an organization (from manager in training to the CEO of a hospitality organization) and maintain a professional demeanor.
- Experience supporting or implementing complex software in an enterprise setting.
- Demonstrated ability to handle/organize complex projects, requests simultaneously.
- Ability to facilitate and lead interactive meetings.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 4 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles
- Certification in Project Management a plus.
- General understanding of client/server application, web and relational databases
- Experience working with ERP systems
- Experience working in the restaurant, cruise, or hospitality industries a definite plus.
Enjoy Excellent Benefits:
CrunchTime! Employees enjoy a competitive salary, depending on experience, plus access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance
- Vision plan.
- Disability insurance.
- Life and AD&D.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for dependent and medical care.
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- 401K Plan with employer match.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Educational assistance for approved courses.
- Commuter benefits including parking reimbursement
- Catered lunch every Friday from top Boston restaurants.
- Bagels every Tuesday.
- Thirsty Thursday's featuring fine local craft brews.
- Generous employee referral bonus.
- Community volunteer programs.