Examity, the world leader in online test integrity and the fastest-growing Edtech company in the United States, is looking for a dedicated Manager, Quality Assurance & Service Excellence to join the growing team in our Newton, MA location.
In this role, you will be responsible for implementing a unified QA strategy across our internal and third-party operation centers. The Manager will be responsible for driving improvements to key metrics, managing and scaling our internal QA team, and partnering with stakeholders to effect positive change in processes, behavior, training and technology. Key to the role is accurately identifying cheating behaviors and communicating violations to stakeholders.
- Leverage our existing audit team to understand areas of opportunity and reduce proctoring errors.
- Build a cohesive quality monitoring team to review proctoring sessions and ensure customer service standards.
- Service inconsistencies in quality and experience, conducting root cause analysis with corrective and preventive action plans.
- Create innovative ways to receive and track actionable customer feedback.
- Act as a leader in customer advocacy across the organization and with key business partners.
- Analyze customer promise among competitors and keep abreast of new initiatives across the industry that drive customer loyalty.
- Utilize technology to understand customer challenges.
- Implement systems to ensure consistent delivery of expected results including knowledge base articles, scorecards, and defect tracking.
- Facilitate periodic calibration sessions with contact center leadership and other areas of operations to ensure consistency in the evaluation process.
- 7+ years of experience in a quality or experience-driven role, including in a multi-site/multi-channel contact center environment. Prior experience in a customer facing role, such as sales, customer service, or retention) is a plus.
- Experience working directly with best-in-class contact center technology and tools to identify and improve experience and process.
- Proven success in managing, leading and motivating others, with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire and lead a team.
- Strong influencing skills to drive cross-organizational change.
- Demonstrated success in cross functional teams.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas.
Examity offers a competitive salary, 401(k), and a comprehensive benefits package, providing full coverage for health and dental premiums for both individuals and families. As one of the fastest-growing companies in Massachusetts, you will be challenged to build your skills and take on increasing responsibility. Our office environment is open, collaborative, fast-paced and high energy. Examity’s urban office location in Newton, MA provides access to local shopping and restaurants. Employees enjoy Examity’s free snacks and drinks, a flexible work schedule, and frequent group outings to skyboxes for Celtics, Red Sox and summer concerts.
You can’t spell Examity without “team.” Which is why we built our business around the most collaborative and passionate people in the industry. We’re always looking to grow our family, so if you’re interested in joining us, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We would love to hear from you! Examity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thrive because of the diversity of our employees. At Examity, people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives are always welcome. We foster an environment of mutual respect and do not tolerate any discrimination. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,