Customer Success Manager at Acquia
Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in Boston, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
As the Customer Success Manager, you will...
- Team with Acquia Account Management to maintain strong relationships with customers and ownership of customers’ success with Acquia platform services; measured through renewal rate, NPS and other metrics that measure customer sentiment
- Create and drive risk mitigation plans that map to value realization and success outcomes for customers
- Drive the risk mitigation strategy through effectively working cross functionally and ensuring accountability across multiple departments within Acquia
- Update and maintain the CRM database with the most relevant account and relationship details
- Engage in the day to day success management and risk mitigation of Acquia’s customers
- Work directly with Sales, Account Management, Technical Support, Operations, Professional Services and Finance
You’ll enjoy this role if you are/have…
- Ability to align internal resources to meet customer requirements and deadlines
- Strong leadership, teamwork, & cross-group collaboration skills
- Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written)
- Extremely organized, with effective time management skills
- Ability to perform and deliver in a fast paced environment
- Able to proactively drive Acquia and Customers forward with minimal oversight
- Passion for problem solving, a high attention to detail, strives for customer success and satisfaction, is articulate and credible, and metrics driven
What you’ll need to be successful…
- 5+ years working in account management, customer success management or an equivalent role for a technology company.
- Proven proficiency in customer retention, presentation skills, and ability to work independently to drive a virtual team to deliver customer success
- Proven success in developing strategic relationships in large organizations leading to high retention rates, high NPS scores and expansion opportunities
- Experience with Salesforce.com and other CRM tools (preferably Gainsight)
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.