Customer Success Manager at VMware Carbon Black
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 350,000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era/ A pioneer in the use of virtualization and automation technologies. Our team of 20,000+ people working in 50+ locations worldwide is committed to building a community where great people want to work long term by living our values of passion, innovation, execution, collaboration, active learning and giving back. If you are ready to accelerate, innovate and lead, join us as we challenge constraints and problem solve for tomorrow today.
This role will sit in VMWare's Security Business Unit, VMWare Carbon Black; a leader in cloud-native endpoint protection dedicated to keeping the world safe from cyberattacks. The VMware Carbon Black Cloud consolidates endpoint protection and IT operations into an endpoint protection platform (EPP) that prevents advanced threats, provides actionable insight and enables businesses of all sizes to simplify operations.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for ensuring the overall success and ongoing renewals for VMware Carbon Black’s growing commercial customer base (Mid-Market). As a key member of the Customer Success team in the Sales organization, the CSM’s primary focus is to own the renewal business for their designated commercial accounts. The CSM also works closely with the Sales team for add-on business in the portfolio of accounts.
- Manage 100+ accounts for renewal and retention
- Proactive escalation management and account management
- Customer Health score monitoring
- Quarterly touch points with the customer
- Partnership with Sales on the account base
- Partner and Distributor management
- Develop success plans for Top 5% of accounts
- Conduct yearly Executive Briefings for top 10 customers according to revenue
- 1-3 years of Customer Success, Account Management or Client Management experience
- Demonstrated SaaS experience
- Experience and successful track record with a renewal and upselling model
- Demonstrated sales acumen through previous employment, including proven success owning renewal business
- Proven long-term customer relationship development skills; passionate about customer success
- Solid negotiation experience
- Understanding of enterprise software implementations and ongoing support within large and small IT departments
- Understanding of business process and workflow
- Solid understanding of IT security strategies and products
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Services Sales
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Work From Home: No
Posted Date: 2020-03-16
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.