Customer Success Manager
If your idea of Customer Success is rooted in an intrinsic motivation to help others find solutions to their challenges, we should talk. HubSpot's mission is to help millions of organizations grow better. Our team aims to drive an exceptional experience and sustained value for HubSpot customers through building trust and consulting on the HubSpot software. The outcome is increased value, satisfaction, and renewal of the customer.
Our Customer Success Managers possess an unrivaled sense of autonomy, ownership, and dedication to helping each customer realize their value with HubSpot. Customer Success Managers have the opportunity to grow their careers through a focus on skill development and a performance-based role progression path.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Be the trusted advisor and advocate for 100-200 customers
- Engage customers actively with regular strategy calls to derive maximum value from their investment in HubSpot while identifying new usage opportunities
- Collaborate with other HubSpot teams to ensure adoption and successful renewal
- Determine customer goals and collaborate on customized inbound strategic plans while driving customer accountability.
- Monitor customer health and build associated risk mitigation plans
- Resolve customer inquiries by aligning customers with the right resources.
We are looking for people who:
- Are passionate about customer success and experience
- Can build and nurture relationships with multiple stakeholders at your customers to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer
- Solve problems with curiosity and creativity
- Embrace challenges and change
- Commit to getting better every day
- Invest in relationships with customers and colleagues
- Contribute to a positive team environment of equality and inclusion
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.