Customer Success Manager - Risk Mitigation Specialist at Acquia
Customer Success Manager - Risk Mitigation Specialist
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world.
Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
We are seeking an energetic Customer Success Manager to be based out of our Boston office. This individual will be responsible for supporting Acquia’s account teams with existing customer relationships by assisting in the full adoption and absorption of our products. We are seeking a candidate that has proven success in developing strategic relationships in large organizations leading to high retention rates, high NPS scores and expansion opportunities.
This role will engage in the day to day success management and risk mitigation of Acquia’s customers, This role will work directly with Sales, Account Management, Technical Support, Operations, Professional Services and Finance.
This position is designed for an experienced Customer Success Manager who has a passion for problem solving, a high attention to detail, strives for customer success and satisfaction, is articulate and credible, and metrics driven. The ideal candidate will have past experience working with large, complex organizations in the technology industry. This is a great opportunity to hit a hot market with best-of-breed open source technology and be an integral part of our Global Account Program.
- Team with Acquia Account Management to maintain strong relationships with customers and ownership of customers’ success with Acquia platform services; measured through renewal rate, NPS and other metrics that measure customer sentiment.
- Create and drive risk mitigation plans that map to value realization and success outcomes for customers.
- Drive the risk mitigation strategy through effectively working cross functionally and ensuring accountability across multiple departments within Acquia.
- Update and maintain the CRM database with the most relevant account and relationship details.
- Must be able to proactively drive Acquia and Customers forward with minimal oversight
In order to be successful at Acquia, you must have the following types of traits & skill sets:
- 5+ years working in account management, customer success management or an equivalent role for a technology company.
- Proven proficiency in customer retention, presentation skills, and ability to work independently to drive a virtual team to deliver customer success
- Ability to align internal resources to meet customer requirements and deadlines
- Strong leadership, teamwork, & cross-group collaboration skills
- Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written)
- Extremely organized, with effective time management skills
- Ability to perform and deliver in a fast paced environment
- Experience with Salesforce.com and other CRM tools (preferably Gainsight)