Customer Success Manager, Leader
Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
We are seeking an energetic Customer Success Manager Team Lead to be based out of our Boston office. This person leads the strategy and execution for our customer success manager team to ensure the adoption, maturity, and growth of our customers across Acquia’s global customer base. This role focuses primarily on driving success within our enterprise customers. The focus of this role is to be a coach and strategic planner for a team of customer success managers (CSMs).
You will understand the senior customer success managers’ roles, processes, and paths to success and help define and implement this within Acquia. You will coach your team to understand customers’ success objectives and act as their trusted advisor in their use of the Acquia platform, ensuring they realize business value. You will meet and engage with our customers and establish relationships with key executives within our customer base. You will gather feedback and champion requests while working with internal teams to help align customer adoption, growth and advocacy with our product roadmap. You will ensure your team successfully drives forward Acquia’s key performance metrics. Additionally, you will work effectively and collaboratively with other managers and leaders across the organization to drive success for both customers and Acquia.
- Coach, train and develop a team of customer success managers to ensure they can succeed
- Build a team that wins, has fun, and lives the Acquia DNA
- Develop & implement a customer success strategy
- Prioritize where we invest our resources and efforts with customers
- Drive the team towards key performance metrics
- Monitor and identify adoption, maturity, growth and advocacy trends to inform customer and business strategy
- Identify customer needs and collaborate with internal teams to ensure customer success with special emphasis on adoption, advocacy, expansion and renewals
- Partner with the Sales organization to engage in pre-sales activities for high value opportunities
- Contribute to the overall vision and strategy of the Account Management organization
- Provide operational oversight of the business to deliver on targets and KPIs
- 7+ years of customer success experience preferably within a SaaS organization
- 4+ years of management experience preferably within a SaaS organization
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- Strong track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing long-term solutions
- Strong track record of defining and executing against key performance indicators
- Ability to build trust and rapport with a customer success team
- Ability to challenge team members and be challenged to achieve team goals
- Proactive interest to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor, on-site with customers
- Experience with enterprise SaaS vendors preferred
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.