Customer Success Manager, Boston at Privitar
Greater Boston Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 1:50 p.m. (EST) on Tuesday, January 7, 2020
We are expanding our customer success organization in the US and are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager in the Boston office. You will be responsible for driving customer adoption and success through strategic management and tactical execution across an assigned portfolio of accounts. The primary functions of this role are to ensure the building of strong, lasting and productive relationships both internally and externally. Additional responsibilities will include the ability to influence customer satisfaction; platform adoption; and retention and expansion of the Privitar business.
Privitar is a rapidly growing Data Privacy Enterprise Software company based in London, building software to enable the safe and ethical use of valuable data for analytics and machine learning. We work with large organizations worldwide in financial services, telecommunications, pharma, and government, enabling them to get the most out of data without compromising on privacy and security.
Backed by world-leading venture capital funds who’ve invested in companies like Facebook, Slack, Dropbox, Atlassian and Spotify, we have just completed a $40 million Series B funding round, and are in a phase of hyper growth.
Privitar is pioneering the new enterprise software category of Privacy Engineering to serve this emerging business need and address a social issue of growing importance. Our technology enables organizations to safely analyze and mine sensitive datasets while protecting an individual’s privacy.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned customers and act as an internal partner across Privitar, driving platform adoption and development/execution of ongoing account plans focused on value realization.
- Responsible for day-to-day internal and external action items in support of assigned customers, including platform training, enablement, driving effective meetings with proper planning and followup, and working with internal teams to resolve outstanding issues and escalate as needed.
- Understand the business value that Privitar provides to your customers by documenting additional use cases as needed.
- Leverage Privitar expertise and knowledge of the clients’ business to increase customer value, engagement, and platform adoption as well as to identify opportunities for account expansion.
- Drive relationships at various levels of the client organization; plan and oversee a multi-tiered client engagement strategy.
- Effectively prepare and deliver client presentations and QBRs, using data to craft a compelling story.
- Building Community – You will work with the customer’s Center of Excellence (CoE) as needed to foster a strong user community. Additional responsibilities could include participating in CoE formation discussions and contributing to customer’s strategic plans and goals for the successful creation of a CoE.
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement.
- Work closely with the customer and Privitar support teams to manage expectations based on their support agreement with Privitar. When necessary, you will act as the point of escalation for customer support issues.
- Proactively identify any customer risks and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
- Work closely with the Privitar Product team to ensure the Voice of the Customer is captured in the roadmap planning process.
- Gauge customers' levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements.
- Become a domain and industry expert.
- Bachelor's degree, required
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of Customer Success experience within the SaaS industry
- Proven ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoys being part of a startup - excited at the challenge of building out best practices and figuring things out on the fly.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to manage challenging situations and customers
- Experience managing relationships with Global 2000 clients at a variety of levels and backgrounds.
- Knowledge of data privacy is a plus
- Willingness to travel 15% of the time as needed
Privitar does not accept unsolicited referrals or CVs from any source other than directly from candidates or approved agencies with written agreements in place and instructed on specified roles.
Unsolicited CVs received from any agency not engaged as outlined above will be considered a "free gift", and there will be no fees due should we choose to contact the candidate directly. Receipt of unsolicited CVs will in no way establish any prior claim to the candidate should they also be submitted by another agency. We consider this type of activity an attempt to lay claim to a given candidate and therefore entirely inappropriate. Any submission of unsolicited CVs to us will be deemed as full acceptance of these terms.
We only engage with agencies who are respectful of candidates, businesses and other agencies. We abide by our agreements with them and maintain genuine, straight-forward and lasting relationships which generate the highest calibre candidates for our business.
Read Full Job Description