Customer Success Enablement Manager at Everbridge
Greater Boston Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:54 a.m. (EST) on Friday, February 21, 2020
Everbridge’s Customer Success Enablement Team is looking for a motivated, self-starting, and energetic addition to one of the newest departments within the Professional Services division, which focuses on optimizing customer experience from a technical perspective.
This role is focused on customer adoption of best practices and successful system usage and should not be confused with a sales role based on customer renewals and retention, which falls under the Account Management team at Everbridge. Because our work is client facing, travel is required for this position. Travel can vary widely depending on the year and desired support and may be as low as 15% or as high as 30%.
What you'll do;
- Study customer health metrics and build processes and tools to improve Everbridge product usage and adoption. This includes pre-determined reusable learning objects and the ability to create your own content or experiment with effective adoption techniques.
- Deliver remote and on-site Best Practice support in coordination with Account Management to ensure customers are effectively using their Everbridge solutions.
- Support the delivery of customer satisfaction surveys related to overall customer experience.
- Share Best Practices on client calls, in large-scale webinar presentations, and in-person at Lunch & Learn and User Group events.
- Serve as a product and appropriate industry-specific expert, analyzing and recommending adjustments to Everbridge Best Practices.
- Provide input into new product functionality and future direction of the product based on customer interactions and enhancement opportunities.
- Generate unique solutions for customers who struggle with traditional configuration.
- Document all client calls, emails and any other communication and enter the information into the Client Care CRM (Salesforce.com).
What you'll bring;
- Top-tier interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Tendency to actively seek and address gaps no one else has noticed in a process, or the initiative to design simple, creative solutions to existing problems.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments with the ability to multi-task and juggle several priorities with tight deadlines simultaneously.
- Excellent written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Superb time management and project management skills.
- 5+ years professional experience in a customer facing role in a technology provider
- BS or BA in a relevant field
- Bonus if:
- Understand Business Continuity or Emergency Management practices
- Experience or training in web-based software application implementations
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description