Customer Success Enablement Manager
HubSpot Customer Success is introducing a global Enablement team in in 2019. Our mission is to make our customer-facing teams the most productive, inclusive team they can be, so our customers, business, and employees can GROW better. Enablement is a collaborative effort aimed at equipping our teams with the right information and resources to drive maximum customer value.
We’re hiring an Enablement Manager to take a leadership role in developing and executing global team-wide enablement programs for new products and systems releases. This role is part strategy, part project management, and part execution. You’ll be aligning with the many teams and moving parts (both within and outside of Customer Success) it takes to successfully manage a global enablement project.
As a strategic partner to many cross-functional teams around the company, you will act as the voice and representative of the Customer Success Team as your end customer. Your resulting programs will align will be designed with our customers in mind and will be built to meet their evolving needs.
This is both a new team and a new motion for Customer Success. As such, you’ll be an integral part of its development. This also comes with change and ambiguity. You’ll need to be comfortable with charting a course, making mid-stream adjustments, and learning on the fly.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Help set the program vision and path forward for new products and systems launching to our global team
- Partner cross-functionally with key stakeholders to inform the development of your programs
- Produce content and resources for the Customer Success Team to consume
- Provide regular, effective communications to all stakeholders and team members
- Project manage your programs from inception to implementation
- Build in accountability metrics to ensure your program’s success
- Partner with global Customer Success leadership to create priorities, gain sponsorship, and collect feedback
We are looking for people who have:
- Past enablement experience and a demonstrated history of building successful programs
- Familiarity with customer success functions and how they create end user value
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with developing presentations and speaking publicly
- An ability to develop a project plan from scratch and execute it
- Strong partnerships with others and view them as essential to getting things done
- Comfort with ambiguity and driving your own priorities
- An open mind, a willingness to help others, and a “roll up your sleeves” work style
- Experience with HubSpot products is a plus
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day. If you’re interested, but are questioning your fit, come talk to Annie Ingram anytime.