Customer Success Associate
Work Hard & Make an Impact
As a CSA at NeighborSchools you will provide exceptional support and guidance to our incredible customers every day:
1. Work 1:1 with NeighborSchools partners every day as they launch & grow their new home daycares. You’ll become an expert in every aspect of home daycare & small business management, and you’ll be there to support our partners every step along the way.
2. Help new and expecting parents navigate their child care options and discover affordable, quality home daycares right in their neighborhoods that they otherwise don't even know about! You'll facilitate tours and check-in afterwards to make sure that everything went well. You'll be the hero to every mom and dad that is confused and overwhelmed by the child care conundrum!
3. Do the Needful: as an early-stage startup, opportunities and responsibilities can shift quickly. Every week you’ll work with leadership, marketing, and engineering to continually improve our product and service, and will adapt quickly and embrace change as we expand our focus, refine our processes, and grow our team.
You might be a good fit if you:
Love helping people: whether on the phone or in-person, you love talking to people. You’re naturally empathetic, quickly build rapport, and can easily explain intricate details and new concepts.
Bring high energy & a can-do attitude: others might describe you as having “infectious energy” and your colleagues and teammates just universally enjoy working with you.
Are exceptionally attentive to detail: you love a good checklist, and understand that details matter.
You’re a natural storyteller: You see the best in others and will help NeighborSchools partners craft a story that highlights their child care experience and resonates with parents.
You get the job done: You’re comfortable “figuring it out” and are excited by the opportunity to take on more and greater responsibility.
- Competitive salary & meaningful equity
- Medical, dental & vision
- Mentorship & professional development opportunities
- Supportive management & teammates
- Choice of laptop and workstation
- Flexible time off
This is an entry-level job that comes with significant responsibility and will expose you to every aspect of early-stage startup. NeighborSchools is a mission-driven startup with funding from top VCs. If you're ready to work hard and make an impact, we want to hear from you.