- 2-year degree preferred
- 1-3 year's work experience in a relevant role
- General knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel to help manage workload
- Good communication skills both written and verbal to communicate effectively with customers and internal stakeholders
- Good administrative skills including:
- Planning and time management to execute within given parameters
- Risk forecasting and reporting – general adherence to internal deadlines; ability to reprioritize tasks based off urgency
- Diligence in tracking activity within the CRM system
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; self-starter
- Bonus: Familiarity with Salesforce
Key Performance Indicators
- Revenue protection through retention and risk avoidance. Ensuring customers are using the service to obtain the highest value.
- Management and tracking of customer engagement within the CRM tool.
- Customer survey follow-up as time permits, including CXi, Net Promoter Score (NPS) and Mood surveys.
- Increase customer references as time permits (including quotes, verbal references, case studies, testimonials, referrals etc.).
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.