Customer Solutions Specialist (Bilingual Spanish-English Required) at edX
NOTE: Bilingual English-Spanish proficiency required for this role.
The edX B2B business line is growing rapidly, and we seek a bilingual Enterprise Customer Solutions Specialist to join our expanding team. Customer Solutions Specialists are integral members of edX’s Academic and Enterprise Sales team, working to cultivate our global customer base and reach as many learners as possible. This multifaceted, cross-functional role demands an action-oriented thinker with a proven capacity to identify patterns from ambiguity, a stubborn refusal to settle, an innovative perspective, and a “customer is always right” mentality. You will be viewed as “the expert” to edX’s customers and team members, and you will have the opportunity to build meaningful business relationships, apply both sides of your brain, and make a truly significant impact on the lives of many people.
Support the edX for Business Sales Team and our Customers
- edX for Business brings the edX platform to learners at work. Through leadership and development skills investment, our clients build competitive advantage.
- As a Customer Solutions Specialist, you’ll partner closely with our Sales, Account Management, Finance, and the Education Services departments. In this role, you will have the opportunity to build relationships with customers, think creatively, and make an impact.
- Utilize fully fluent Spanish and English communication skills to triage and manage new and existing customer requests through Zendesk ticketing system
- Support configuration and provisioning of new customers to the edX platform
- Identify and synthesize local market trends, based on customer and stakeholder interactions and feedback
- Think creatively and systematically to implement improvements to operational processes
- Provide consulting services, how-to guides, technical tips, and best practices to existing edX for Business and edX Online Campus customers
- Identify, diagnose, and escalate customer requests to the edX Product Delivery team, and deliver localized/internationalized solutions and/or workarounds to customers when required
- Respond to customer requests for support within one business day, and set customer expectations for issue resolution within one week
- Advocate for edX for Business customers. Share competitive intelligence, with real-world examples and provide detailed customer requirements and clear statements of work describing customer needs/challenges to the edX Product Delivery team
- Full proficiency in written and spoken Spanish and English.
- 1-3 years of experience in a professional services or customer support-based position
- Deep attention to detail and the capacity to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong written communication skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, Agile work environment
- Team mentality: Collaborate with colleagues having different levels of knowledge and skills, from different backgrounds - Customers, Sales Representatives, Success Associates, Product Managers, and Software Engineers.
- Start-up mindset: Work collaboratively on a small team in a high growth environment. Experience wearing different hats and taking on additional responsibilities outside of your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Bias towards action: Showcase strong initiative and self-motivation; effectively juggle multiple priorities while retaining a sense of urgency. Strive to exceed team and individual goals. Apply objective criteria and intuitive knowledge to prioritize a series of items or tasks.
- Problem solving skills: Strong analytical and expert troubleshooting skills. Ability to step back and see the big picture. Articulate the full scope of a problem and its possible solutions, and provide recommendations for which path to choose.
- Data-Driven mindset: Comfortable working with analytical tools and reporting; experience constructing cohesive business cases and advocating for customers through the use of accurate information and data sets.
- Communication: Excellent verbal communication and business/technical writing skills.
- Flexibility: Availability to work on different tasks when needed
- Familiarity or experience working in a SaaS-based environment
- Experience in Zendesk and/or Salesforce
Why you’ll like it here:
- We’re on a mission to unlock our learners' potential on a global level, seeking to create a more diverse, equitable and inclusive world.
- We set outcomes that matter and provide value in all that we do, from building meaningful products to serving the edX community.
We understand that applying for a job can be intimidating. Applicants rarely meet every single job requirement, and we know there are many skills and backgrounds that will contribute to success in this role.
If this role looks like a great next step for you, please apply… even if you can’t “check every box.” We’d love to hear from you!
edX is the education movement for restless learners. Together with our founding partners Harvard and MIT, we’ve brought together more than 40 million learners, the majority of top-ranked universities in the world, and industry-leading companies onto one online learning platform that supports learners at every stage. And we’re not stopping there, we’re relentlessly pursuing our vision of a world where every learner can access education to unlock their potential, without the barriers of cost or location.
Sorry, Visa sponsorship is not available.