Customer Renewals Specialist at VMware Carbon Black
Want to be another VMWAre Carbon Black career-growth success story? We've been proud to see so many of our employees advance their careers over the years. Now, it's time for you to know where you can go. There's no time like the present to consider the next step in your career.
The Renewal Specialist is responsible for maintaining and growing renewal revenue for VMWAre Carbon Black's expanding customer base. As a member of the Customer Success team in the Sales organization, the Renewal Specialist must be efficient and accurate across a range of time-sensitive activities. In addition, they will work closely with Inside Account Managers to assist with add-on business to their portfolio of accounts.
What You'll do:
- • Manage 400+ Small to Mid Size accounts for renewal and retention
- • Must meet or exceed assigned quota
- • Negotiate, protect and grow renewal revenue stream within assigned territory
- • Drive on-time and accurate renewals by following internal processes and procedures
- • Maintain consistent and accurate deal progression updates in SalesForce.com for all renewal opportunities in your territory from Quote to Close
- • Build relationships with internal teams and leverage those relationships to produce positive outcomes for the company and your customers
- You're coming from at least 1+ year of sales experience. This could be any form of corporate selling, including: Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Account Management, Customer Success, etc.
- You have attained a Bachelors Degree or higher
- You have experience in a competitive sales-driven environment
- You come from a track record of success and high achievement
- Saas or High Tech sales experience is preferred
- Security Exp is a big plus but not a dealbreaker
- Experience with Channel Sales and Direct Sales are both considered valuable as well
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Inside Sales
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Work From Home: No
Posted Date: 2019-12-27
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.