Customer Experience Analyst
Greater Boston Area
About the Position
We are seeking candidates who possess splendid problem-solving and analytical skills, have a persistent
craving to learn, and genuinely love helping people. This role’s core functions make it vital for team
members to have superb communication skills, whether it be reaching out to a customer, or leading
discussions internally with the Business, Product and Development teams.
We are pursuing candidates who are process-oriented and go out of their way to make sure tasks are
done efficiently and effectively. The Customer Experience team is highly dynamic, and its rapid growth
requires employees to be adaptable and persistent.
LogicManager is a rapidly growing Boston-based technology company. We’re pre-IPO, profitable, and place a heavy emphasis on promoting from within. Recognized by Gartner and Forrester Industry Analysts as leaders and Great Places to Work certified for our company culture. We build enterprise risk management software that empowers thousands of organizations around the world to uphold their reputations while protecting their customers, investors, and communities. We believe even the toughest problems can be solved with innovative solutions. Join LogicManager and together we can build a better tomorrow.
- Prioritize and respond to customer questions and requests regarding our application
- Perform initial analysis and work closely with developers to reproduce and solve problems
- Continuously adapt and improve the CX process, i.e. ticket escalation, ticket routing
- Work with Product team to identify and collect customer needs for product improvement
- Document and socialize new and/or unknown functionality of the application
- Stay up to date regarding ticket trends and product updates
- Actively participate in promoting company culture
Desired Skills & Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Consistent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on deadlines and business objectives
- Interest in technology
Having one or more of the following is a big plus
- Prior experience at a software company
- Familiarity with a ticketing or case management tool i.e. Zendesk, JIRA, Salesforce
- Experience with SQL
- Familiarity with Linux
More about LogicManager
- Award-Winning Culture: We’re named Best Place to Work 2019 by Built In, one of the Best Tech Work Cultures by the Timmy Awards, and certified as a Great Place to Work® since 2017
- Collaborative Offices: We have a modern, open floor layout designed for cross functional collaboration and employee growth. We also have conference rooms for brainstorming sessions and team meetings.
- Downtown Location: We are located in Boston’s growing Seaport and Innovation District with great views of the channel and within walking distance to many restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops. Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation and a quick walk from South Station.
- Great Benefits & Perks: We believe in supporting our employees with benefits that matter, which is why we offer competitive salaries, benefits, company stock options, paid vacation, community service days, and more. We also celebrate our successes with frequent company-sponsored lunches, happy hours, events, and other perks.
- Leadership with a Vision: LogicManager is a workforce of thought leaders and dynamic innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the way companies protect their reputations.
LogicManager is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity, and work every day to create an inclusive work environment that represents the world that we live in.
Read Full Job Description