Customer Experience Analyst
Established in 2005, LogicManager is a rapidly growing pre-IPO software company and leading provider of Enterprise Risk Management solutions located in Boston’s Seaport Innovation District. This is an opportunity for an accounting professional seeking to join a dynamic company that’s certified as a Great Place to Work® and recognized by Forrester as a Leader in our industry and by Gartner with the highest rank in Ability to Execute.
About the Position….
We are seeking candidates who possess splendid problem-solving and analytical skills, have a persistent craving to learn, and genuinely love helping customers. At LogicManager, Customer Experience is more than just answering questions. This cross-functional role allows you to obtain invaluable information on the front lines which can then be communicated for business and product decisions.
We are also pursuing candidates who are process-oriented and go out of their way to make sure tasks are done efficiently and effectively. The Support Team is highly dynamic and its rapid growth requires employees to be adaptable and persistent.
- Respond to customer questions and requests
- Perform initial analysis and work closely with developers to reproduce and solve problems
- Work with marketing team to incorporate consistent and effective company branding in all aspects of customer support
- Continuously adapt and improve the CS process, i.e. ticket status flow, ticket routing
- Work with business analysts to identify and collect customer needs for product improvement
Desired Skills & Experiences
We are looking for individuals with the drive to succeed in a dynamic, high-growth business environment. We value employees who are creative, energetic, proactive, and intelligent in their thinking and actions.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technology-related field
- Strong support and problem solving skills
- Consistent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on deadlines and business objectives
- Interest in technology
Having one or more of the following is a big plus:
- Prior support or customer service experience
- Interest in UX and UI design
LogicManager heavily favors promoting from within. Candidates will have opportunities for advancement to higher levels of responsibility, including supervisory positions, well ahead of industry standards.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.