Customer Champion at Wistia
At Wistia, we strive to find easy, delightful solutions to complicated problems. We build fun relationships with our customers, who span marketing, sales, support, video production, and HR teams in companies of all shapes and sizes. For us, success is helping customers be even more amazing at their jobs than they were before they talked to us.
As a Customer Champion on the Customer Happiness team, you’ll embody this work; tackling the issues our customers encounter by providing support that's timely, easy, and most of all, human. Even though there’s plenty of challenging and occasionally tedious work to go around, you’ll always value taking time for creativity, curiosity, and patience over rigidity and the status quo.
- Answer customers’ questions with timeliness and empathy via email, live chat, phone, and video.
- Coach new users through the fundamentals of using their Wistia accounts and our product.
- Troubleshoot technical issues utilizing internal and external resources, testing things out on your own, trial and error, as well as through collaborating with more seasoned team-mates.
- Contribute to team projects and objectives including help center documentation and updating internal resources.
- Spot users’ feedback about the product and our support resources, and share their voice with the rest of the team.
- Prior experience working in technical support or a customer-facing role, familiar with HTML and CSS
- Adaptable problem solver; self-motivated learner
- Patient and empathic listener
- Strong writing skills with a focus on clarity and accuracy
- Collaborative but able to work independently and manage one’s own time
- Curious learner who asks questions and seeks out answers
- Ability and desire to help others learn; going the extra step to ensure understanding
We work hard to ensure Wistia is an inclusive and diverse place where everyone feels happy, fulfilled, respected, comfortable, and welcome. You can learn more about the type of company we’re building on our blog. Check out our Jobs page to get a feel for our culture and the benefits of working at Wistia.
We want you to grow, contribute, and have fun here! We know the biggest investment we can make is in our employees, so we provide:
- A competitive salary
- 401k with 3% company contribution, regardless of whether you make contributions
- Flexible hours
- Fully paid healthcare coverage for you and your family (including dental) and a healthcare FSA
- Up to 16 weeks paid family leave
- Flexible vacation and sick leave
- Transportation subsidies
- A convenient office just south of Central Square in Cambridge, MA. We're right on the Red Line, surrounded by great restaurants, parks, and even a dog park