Customer Care (Spanish, Portuguese)
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our primary goal is to give our customers the best tools with an amazing experience. At Formlabs, that means answering every question, no matter how small, and building amazing support material to empower our users to innovate and create.
If you love new technology and are a natural problem-solver and a great communicator with fluency in Portuguese or Spanish, we want you on our Customer Care team.
- Remotely support users in learning the ins and outs of 3D printing
- Keep customers ridiculously happy
- Print in 3D to your heart’s content
- Fluent in Spanish or Portuguese (both written and oral)
- Can easily adopt cloud-based business applications
- Power through task lists at lightning speed
- Can navigate resources to provide answers, even before questions arise
- A critical thinker, with an ability to quickly diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Love going the extra mile to deliver the highest quality care
- Possess exceptional email and phone communication skills
- Enjoy creating, crafting, forming, making, fabricating, or playing with new tools
- Experience providing technical support for hardware products
- Familiarity with ticket or case management systems (Zendesk)
- Experience with 3D modeling, printing and digital fabrication
*Please note this position is based out of our Somerville, MA office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.