Conversational Chat Agent (Advisory Support Analyst) at LogicManager
Greater Boston Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 12:31 p.m. (CST) on Friday, October 25, 2019
Are you looking to break into a career in the tech industry? At LogicManager, customer experience is one of our top priorities, and our Advisory Team plays a primary role in ensuring an organization’s success. At LogicManager our Conversational Consulting Chat Agent role is not your traditional help desk but rather a feeder to solve important customer challenges in a consulting role.
We are seeking candidates to help support our customers through online chat. Agents will be responsible for managing and effectively answering chat requests, suggesting improvements to the overall process and contributing content to our online help center. In this innovative role, you must have the ability to communicate effectively and think critically to support our customers’ internal risk management programs. This entry-level role is a rotational program exposing you to challenges across all enterprise roles and across all industries providing you a direct path for promotion to a coveted consultative advisory role at LogicManager working directly as a trusted adviser to our customers.
LogicManager is a rapidly growing Boston-based technology company. We’re pre-IPO, profitable, and place a heavy emphasis on promoting from within. We are recognized by Gartner and Forrester Industry Analysts as leaders and Great Places to Work certified for our company culture. We build enterprise risk management software that empowers thousands of organizations around the world to uphold their reputations while protecting their customers, investors, and communities. We believe even the toughest problems can be solved with innovative solutions. Join LogicManager and together we can build a better tomorrow.
What you'll be doing on our team
- Support our customers to effectively resolve questions and issues through chat
- Answer how-to questions and help customers find the necessary resources
- Agents will gain exposure to corporations of all sizes, job functions, and industries
- Consult with customers to adopt best-practices and gain business value
- Contribute and implement process improvements to chat support
- Contribute to content for our online help center
- Collaborate across multiple functions to learn new skills and share information
- Provide feedback to product development
- Actively participate in promoting company culture
About you and what skills you’ll need
- 0-3 years of experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong reading comprehension and critical reasoning
- Bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Proficiency in Excel and other MS Office software
More about LogicManager
- Award-Winning Culture: We’re named Best Place to Work / certified as a Great Place to Work® every year since 2016.
- Industry Leading Customer Satisfaction: We sustain NPS scores in the 50s and customer ratings and leadership recognition by Forrester and Gartner
- Collaborative Offices: We have a modern, open floor layout designed for cross functional collaboration and employee growth. We also have conference rooms for brainstorming sessions and team meetings
- Downtown Location: We are located in Boston’s growing Seaport and Innovation District with great views of the channel and within walking distance to many restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops. Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation and a quick walk from South Station
- Great Benefits & Perks: We believe in supporting our employees with benefits that matter, which is why we offer competitive salaries, benefits, company stock options, paid vacation, community service days, and more. We also celebrate our successes with frequent company-sponsored lunches, happy hours, events, and other perks
- Leadership with a Vision: We are profitable, rapidly growing and control our destiny as we have no VC funding! We are a workforce of thought leaders and dynamic innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the way companies protect their reputations.
LogicManager is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity, and work every day to create an inclusive work environment that represents the world that we live in.
Read Full Job Description