Clinical Associate - Multiple Specialties Available at Nuance
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Summary: iScribes, a Nuance business, is a technology-enabled service which provides physicians with an effortless clinical documentation solution, freeing them to spend more time with patients and less time with computers. Our solution changes the lives of doctors and patients, and our close-knit team is dedicated to a mission of making healthcare functional and efficient. To achieve this mission, we are expanding to new specialties and we have a number of specialities available for new focus areas.
Some areas available are: Otolaryngology, Gastroenterology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Cardiovascular Disease, Neurology, Allerfy & Immunology, Nephrology, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Family Medicine/General Practice, Pediatrics, Plastic Surgery, Rheumatology, Urology, Physical Medicine & Rehab
As a Clinical Associate, you will work closely with the Clinical Operations Specialist to support the expansion of iScribes virtual scribe services to customers. You will start out focused on scribing and providing high quality documentation to our initial customers, and then you will grow into a training and managing a team of scribes. As we build out this new business line, you will play a critical role in the definition of new business processes.
We are looking for:
- An expert in a speciality area clinical documentation (scribe, MA, tech, coder, admin, etc.) who is looking for an exciting new growth opportunity.
- An innovative problem solver who is excited about constantly striving finding better ways to do things.
- A hard worker who strives to constantly exceed customer expectations with outstanding service.
- Work closely with the iScribes strategic initiatives team to expand our virtual scribe services to customers.
- Train and manage new scribes to provide outstanding service to customers.
- Work with customers and internal teams to support successful onboardings of new providers and continued delivery of quality services.
- Communicate with customers to resolve quality or workflow concerns and to adapt service delivery to meet customer requirements.
- Collaborate with our Learning and Development department to develop scribe training materials.
- Lead and successfully execute operational projects in support of strategic business initiatives.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 1 -2 years of work experience
- Experience documenting clinical encounters in an EMR
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to successfully meet demanding timelines
- Experience as a medical scribe in a clinic
- Experience training scribes or managing a scribe program
- Experience with Athena, Epic, Allscripts, Cerner, Nextech or EMA
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.