We're all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while having fun together-Grubhub is the place for you!
The Impact You Will Make
You are a talented Client Success Manager who loves to help others and enjoys building and maintaining business relationships with clients. Grubhub's pooled corporate client base receives reactive support managed via a queue as opposed to being managed by a dedicated CSM. Proactive outreach is also a critical part of this team's focus ensuring clients are using and gaining value from our product, being available for regular education opportunities, and verifying admins are happy and renewing their services with Grubhub.
You are capable of interfacing with executive level contacts via phone and in-person meetings in order to understand the clients' needs and develop solutions to accomplish their goals. You will seek to identify trends that lead to successful outcomes with this base, help run one-to-many campaigns, and flag roadblocks to the clients' success.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Proactively engage with clients to increase spend and optimize adoption of the Grubhub Corporate product and service
- Establish and maintain close working relationships with corporate clients and their decision makers
- Conduct business reviews to confirm client satisfaction, uncover upsell opportunities, and continually drive successful product usage
- Handle contract renewal and negotiation when appropriate
- Maintain expert level product knowledge of existing and new features and functionality
- Liaise with internal departments to determine best solutions to meet clients' needs
- Stay organized and on top of outstanding items that need to be addressed for the client
- Complete internal administrative tasks in a timely manner
What You Bring to the Table
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience in a B2B Account Management or Client Success role
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Technical competence and an aptitude for learning new systems
- You're resourceful, creative and able to find innovative ways to achieve results
- Exceptionally detail oriented and can multi-task in your sleep
- Able to work both individually and collaboratively within a team environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change and thrives in a fast paced environment (previous start-up experience a plus)
- Experience with Zendesk and Client Success tools (ChurnZero, Gainsight, Salesforce) is a plus
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who's ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Vaccination Requirement: Grubhub employees are required to be fully vaccinated, and must be able to show proof of full-Covid-19 vaccination, and booster if eligible, prior to starting employment. Fully vaccinated is defined as: "2 weeks have passed since your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's vaccine." Those eligible to receive the booster must receive the booster to be considered fully vaccinated, and those not yet eligible will be required to obtain the booster once eligible (6 months post last dose).
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster . If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]