Client Success Manager, Large
Panorama Education, based in Boston, is a fast-growing technology startup focused on radically improving education. Today, 900 school systems serving ten million students have adopted the Panorama platform as paying customers, including New York City, Seattle, San Francisco, Denver, Dallas, and Nashville. School systems turn to Panorama to ensure that each child is getting the support they need, so that more students succeed in school, graduate, and go on to college. Panorama helps educators monitor how students are doing across academics, attendance, behavior, and college readiness, and then coordinate action to support each child. Panorama’s platform also helps educators collect data about non-academic factors that are key to each child’s success in school and in life, such as social-emotional skills, safety, teacher-student relationships, and family engagement. Panorama has raised $45 million from Emerson Collective, YCombinator, Spark Capital, Owl Ventures, SoftTech, and Mark Zuckerberg.
Panorama’s Client Success team partners with hundreds of school districts and charter networks to take them from "We just signed up for Panorama" to "Panorama has helped us improve education for our students in many important ways.” Our largest clients want hands-on strategic and technical support bringing Panorama’s product to their districts. That’s where our Strategic Engagements team comes in.
About the Role:
We're looking for a Client Success Manager to join our growing team and support a portfolio of 10-12 of Panorama’s largest state and district partnerships with best-in-class service. As a Client Success Manager, you will be a Panorama product expert, supporting clients to ensure satisfaction with our products and renewals of our contracts. You will leverage your expertise to support clients from onboarding through ongoing engagement with data. In addition to using Panorama, you’ll make considerable use of Excel, troubleshoot questions using your expert knowledge of Panorama’s products, and create and share custom resources to ensure success for all of Panorama’s partners.
- Serve as the project manager for 10-12 of our largest and most visible clients that use Panorama Student Success, Surveys, and/or Social Emotional Learning Surveys; see examples of how this work has come to life for Fresno, RIDE, and Dallas ISD
- Plan for and effectively track progress on complex projects that cross multiple stakeholder groups and focus on different project components through the course of the year
- Design and deliver highly complex technical projects utilizing the Panorama platform and other tools such as Excel
- Collaborate with an Account Director, Implementation Lead, and other team members to deliver projects on time and error-free and maintain our high renewal rates
- Organize and facilitate weekly or bi-weekly project check-ins through conference or video calls with 10-12 clients.
- Onboard new clients and provide resources to help them navigate Panorama tools, introduce them to best practices and support them when they face technical challenges, and set up their reports so they can take action to improve their schools and classrooms
- Create custom resources and tools using PowerPoint, Pages, or Excel to ensure that clients effectively use Panorama’s tools
- Travel ~1x per month to attend onsite client meetings, trainings, and executive level presentations
Experience with large districts and organizations
- 2+ years of previous professional experience in a technology, education, research or non-profit environment; candidates with fewer years of experience would be considered if highly relevant
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly at all levels of an organization (experience at the superintendent and board levels preferred)
- Passion for supporting clients in building systems and structures for using data to improve student outcomes
Stellar project management and collaboration skills
- Organized and detail-oriented, with a proven ability to create and manage complex project plans on tight deadlines with a high level of accuracy
- Self-starter; capable of working independently and problem-solving on time-sensitive timelines
- Thoughtful and dedicated team member, working collaboratively within the Strategic Engagements team and cross-functionally
Strong attention to detail and expert ability to learn new platforms
- Driven to get every last detail landed; precision is key
- Expert knowledge using Excel and other technical platforms to clean and analyze large data sets
- Excitement about learning new products, platforms, and environments quickly; comfort with technology and commitment to using it to improve processes
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators, and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other.