Client Services Manager at Interactions
Interactions is changing the way businesses and consumers communicate by transforming frustrating experiences into productive conversations.
At Interactions, we have created an environment that is based on innovation, quick-thinking and abundant growth opportunities. Our employees are smart, hard-working and invested in the success of the company. We pride ourselves on our forward-thinking and innovation, and our ability to balance a start-up environment with a healthy work-life balance.
Working at Interactions is an opportunity to be part of the team that’s changing the way customer care is delivered.
To support our continued growth, Interactions is hiring a Client Services Manager who will be responsible for providing client services support for assigned accounts as well as working with the Account Management team to improve overall customer success. This role is a remote opportunity.
- Act as primary application contact for client and establish strong partnership with stakeholders within client organization.
- Ensure that client application issues are dealt with an efficient manner; inform management staff of any problems that may arise.
- Manage adherence to client and internal application business case metrics and profitability.
- Manage intake of client requests related to application revisions, extensions, and improvements.
- Develop and drive client application roadmap for continuous improvement, as well as short & long-range application enhancements.
- Facilitate continuous improvement activities for clients including call reviews, data coordination, analysis and presentation to clients.
- Manage fulfillment and adherence to change order, SOW, and MSA terms.
- Work closely with the design and application development teams to keep abreast of application changes to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the client.
- Communicate opportunities for account growth and new business, involving Account Management Director and or VP.
- Facilitates client status reporting and reviews including: call reviews, action logs, monthly account reviews, and periodic business reviews.
- Develop and interpret weekly scorecard/performance data and portions of regular (quarterly) business reviews highlighting proactive activity, trends, etc.
- Bridge gap between the application actual performance and the improvements over time.
- Responsible for continuous process improvement, which translates directly into adding value to our applications.
- Utilizes reports to isolate areas in need of attention or analysis, validate continued successful performance or provide immediate notification when issues arise.
- Will act as support for both existing and new clients on-boarding.
- This position requires 10-20% travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. At least 4+ years in prior client facing roles.
- Proven track record in creating, maintaining and enhancing customer relationships.
- Extremely detail oriented in a fast-paced environment.
- Technical competence- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- High level of initiative and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize issues in a complex environment.
- Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of client's organization and industry
- Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings, delivers informative, well-organized presentations, develops relationships with client personnel that foster client ties
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.