Client Services Executive at Perficient
At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
About Our Perficient Offices
Perficient is currently looking for a Client Services Executive. This position can be located anywhere in the U.S.
The Client Services Executive Role will play a vital role in the architecture design, testing and deployment for our clients. You will work closely with our clients, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art Marketing Platform suite of products. Experience with Management and Analytics as must.
- Architect and design the component model that will be used to construct a platform for both we.
- Design efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates.
- Effectively communicate design to customers and present design options/considerations.
- Help to establish overarching program goals and objectives in the program for a customer
- Develop templates and components leveraging framework.
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
- Help design analytics scenarios.
- Design Content targeting Scenarios and architect how those scenarios.
- Design, develop and support components, integrations and applications.
- Experience with development.
- Minimum of 7 years of software development experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with content technologies.
- Minimum of 5 years of programming experience for the Web.
- Minimum of 3 years of Architect experience.
- Experience working with geographically separate project teams.
- Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools.
- Experience with secure coding practices.
- Experience implementing web content management systems in a large corporate environment.
- Experience with object-oriented design and design patterns.
- Excellent estimation abilities in scoping work in a highly complex environment.
- Experience with web and application servers, such as Apache and Tomcat.
- Exposure to open-source technologies.
- Experience building, deploying and supporting Internet-facing applications.
- Superior problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Applicants should ensure that their e-mail settings will receive e-mail from the iCIMS system otherwise, you could miss critical communications related to your application.