Client Director, Emerging Markets at Cogito
Greater Boston Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 10:16 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, December 17, 2019
Cogito instantly analyzes hundreds of conversational behaviors to provide live guidance combined with a real-time measure of customer experience. As we continue to build our business, we’re hiring Client Directors into both our Strategic Accounts and Enterprise Sales teams to drive new business in Cogito’s Emerging Market vertical. This is an opportunity to be a part of building something big in a company who brings the latest findings in AI and behavioral science into our product and our workplace.
In this role you will bring your deep cross industry knowledge to sell Cogito’s unique software to the largest companies within the vertical. You will be selling multi-million dollar enterprise business applications to both new and existing customers and will be responsible for extending Cogito’s position in assigned accounts, providing strategic vision, tactical execution and leadership necessary to drive business growth, increase adoption and market share.
We are looking for Client Directors who are passionate about selling a unique solution.
- Prospect and develop opportunities with key stakeholders to envision, develop and implement the Cogito software solution
- Articulate the strength and value proposition of Cogito, positioning our solution as a long-term supplier and business partner to advance the mission of the account
- Develop and deploy strategic account plans for customers that clearly delineate business goals and growth strategies for each
- Develop and maintain detailed working knowledge of accounts within portfolio, key business drivers, key business stakeholder’s business models and the competitive landscape
- Understand the customer’s decision-making processes and constraints – time, budget, relationships, etc
- Execute the buyer’s journey for all opportunities and leverage cross-divisional resources to define and execute on the account strategy
- Work cross-departmentally throughout Cogito to maximum business and operational success
- Work collaboratively with internal technology and behavioral science teams to improve processes and ensure customers understand our value proposition and how they can succeed with Cogito
- Build market awareness and recognition for Cogito, successfully positioning Cogito strategy, vision and market leadership with key business executives across portfolios
- Must have 8+ years of successful experience in multi-million dollar sales campaigns
- Must have enterprise business application sales in a “new category” for early adopter market
- Must be comfortable presenting to and working with the most senior business executives across customer service and operations
- Experience building strong partnerships and advocacy with customers
- Strong track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
• Your choice of comprehensive benefits for you and your family’s health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
• Frequent catered lunch and live product demos
• 401(k) retirement plan options
• Ongoing professional development and cross-training
• 20 days vacation time, 5 days sick time, 2 floating holidays and 11 company holidays (yes, Patriot’s Day is a holiday)
• 2 "Be Gentle" personal days
• Company paid parental leave upon hire
• Competitive pay, stock options, and annual bonus eligibility
• Casual dress and fun office atmosphere
• Pre-tax commuter benefits
• Stocked groceries in the kitchen
• Office location in the heart of Boston with convenience to the MBTA lines
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cogito is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
Authorization to Work
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US.
Read Full Job Description