- You’ll contribute to our vision and mission by hands-on selling our enterprise-wide patient access solution, the ProviderMatch Suite, to the top health systems in the country helping them match patients with the right providers, at the right time.
- You’ll manage the sales process with prospective and current health system clients within your assigned territory. You’ll identify, qualify and close new accounts while building trusted relationships with existing customers to explore opportunities to extend the footprint of the Kyruus platform.
- You’ll manage sales campaigns from qualification through deal closure, working with internal resources to facilitate a successful sale, and generating new leads for the sales pipeline. You’ll work cross-functionally with Kyruus teams (Marketing, Management, Account Management, Product, Engineering, and Clinical) to develop sales campaigns.
- You’ll play an integral role in forecasting and reporting on the pipeline, target account identification and competitive intelligence. You’ll provide guidance to internal teams with market feedback to advance Kyruus’ products.
- Your typical day will include executing on written sales campaigns with input from Marketing, tailored communications with prospects, traveling to meet with prospects or clients for demos (working with Sales Enablement) and other sales conversations, coordinating with prospects or clients and internal teams to ensure smooth processing of contracting, and internal one-on-ones with your manager and other Sales and Marketing colleagues to unblock your campaigns.
- You’ll report to the Vice President, Enterprise Sales within the Enterprise Sales Department of the Sales Division.
Respect: How You'll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 5-7 years of experience in enterprise sales selling software solutions to C-suite and VP level stakeholders at health systems and hospitals and your top-notch communication and presentation skills to:
- Achieve sales targets and meet quota predictably and on-time
- Develop and execute successful sales campaigns
- Adapt quickly to change and collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and scope opportunities through site visits, market research, and client interactions
- Develop and maintain relationships with executive leaders at health systems.
Empowerment: How You'll Know You're Succeeding
- You travel to client and prospect sites up to 40-50% of your time. You are a responsible steward of Kyruus resources in setting and traveling to key client and prospect meetings.
- You understand the importance of data on the sales process to identify improvements and achieve improved results. You carefully and regularly track your activity in the appropriate sales systems (currently SalesForce).
- You quantify the financial impact of identified opportunities across multiple patient access channels.
Where You'll Go From Here
- Kyruuvians in the Client Development Director role can move in a more linear career path to a Senior Client Development Director position after 2 years of quota attainment in the Client Development Director role.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with you manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.