Chief of Staff at Klaviyo
Chief of Staff
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why 50,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
As Chief of Staff, you’ll play a key role working closely with our CEO and the leadership team of this rapidly growing and profitable company. Our hypergrowth opens up many interesting opportunities. You will have an impact on the innovation, efficiency and productivity of Klaviyo by helping define key business priorities and translating them into comprehensive plans and compelling business proposals. If you are intellectually curious with a proven track record delivering on strategic business initiatives, driving program management and communicating cross functional objectives, this is the place where you can have an impact and leave an imprint.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Gather, prioritize and structure critical information for the CEO and leadership team to assist with effective decision making.
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through execution under the guidance of interdepartmental heads
- Ensure that strategic operational priorities are linked to planning and execution. Provide frequent visibility to the leadership team regarding progress towards OKRs.
- Own the execution of the tactical operational mechanics including executive meetings, offsites, and all-hands meetings. Create agendas, deliver pre-reads and ensure follow-up on action items.
- Experienced at extracting meaningful insights from analytical research and converting them into actionable business proposals.
- Engage with key business stakeholders to improve our best practices, lean process flow and patterns of behavior.
- Assist the CEO with strategic priorities i.e. budgets, company OKR alignment, internal and external communications, and other one-off strategic and operational projects.
You May Be a Good Fit If You Have
- 7+ years experience in high tech, preferably ecommerce & SaaS environments.
- Strong critical thinking skills and experience working with senior business decision makers.
- Able to shape end to end business programs with articulated missions, charters, performance criteria, and stakeholder buy-in.
- A self-starter, motivated by continuously solving hard problems.
- Adaptable, intellectually curious and ready to embrace change in dynamic environments.
- Confident in modelling business scenarios using G Suite and other tools
- Strong at driving alignment, managing time, and managing priorities
- Experienced at managing business rhythms in an Agile SaaS environment
- A great communicator and negotiator able to develop shared perspectives.
- Able to drive results through indirect influence.
- Passionate about customer’s experience in ecommerce.
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred
Klaviyo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to managers. Klaviyo does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Klaviyo.