Channel Operations Specialist
The Partner Operations Specialist will be responsible for supporting our Partner team and will be pivotal in helping to deliver success within our Partner organization. This individual will support and advise on a global basis working to improve overall sales productivity and enable the Partner team members to focus on revenue generating activities.
- Work as a liaison between the Partner Team, Marketing, Finance, Sales Ops, Professional Services and Legal teams to ensure that the partner operations are optimized, efficient and effective.
- Oversee and review the integrity of Partner data in Salesforce.com CRM, Domo and metrics dashboards.
- Provide system support by becoming a power user of Salesforce.com CRM specifically Salesforce.com objects and reports.
- Partner team quarterly business review and territory review data and analysis.
- Work closely with Finance to administer Partner Commission and Credits Program, including monthly accruals, budget management, payments and generating statements for partners.
- Budgeting and expense tracking for the Partner Team.
- Analyze and recommend, based upon data analysis, areas for optimization within the partner business.
- Tracking partner performance in the Partner Program and managing annual re-leveling process.
- Deal registration reporting and analysis.
- Partner Portal access for partners joining the Partner Program.
- Management of listings on the Partner Finder.
- Administration of product sandboxes for partners.
- Leaderboard performance and promotion.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong organizational and listening skills with the ability to multitask efficiently
- Able to take direction and use initiative to ensure tasks are completed with accuracy and efficiency.
- Understand the importance of and demonstrate high level of attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work as part of a team and communicate efficiently with different personality types across multiple departments.
- Proficiency using the Google Suite of products.
- Salesforce or other CRM experience preferred.
- DOMO or Other BI Tool experience preferred.
- Prior experience/internships in sales or operations preferred.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.