A bit about us:
We’re on a mission to change healthcare — how it’s paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
That’s why we’re gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company — one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
We want to throw the long ball with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us.
Broker Service Guide:
As a Broker Service Guide, you will serve as the primary Devoted Health contact for brokers (independent sales agents) who help people choose a health plan. The Broker Service Guide provides exceptional customer service responding to inquiries from brokers.
Brokers are often trusted advisors who sit at the kitchen table with a potential member, reviewing their healthcare needs and helping them select a health plan that is a good fit. They also often help people to navigate the healthcare system after they have enrolled in a plan.
You will answer broker inquiries regarding Devoted Health’s services and our plan benefits. You will help them to check up on the status of applications their clients have filed to enroll in one of Devoted Health’s plans. Once a broker’s clients are enrolled as members of Devoted Health, you will also help brokers solve issues that those members may face. The excellent service we demonstrate to brokers will help them to trust us with the responsibility of serving their clients in our health plan.
As a Broker Service Guide you will engage necessary Devoted Health staff members and conduct investigative research to resolve issues. You will work collaboratively with internal partners to reduce issues for brokers and their clients and implement long term solutions to problems identified.
Responsibilities will include:
- Respond to questions from brokers about Devoted Health’s services
- Have a solid understanding of our products and business processes so that you are able to investigate and resolve broker questions related to: our plan benefit offerings, the doctors, hospitals, and other providers we have in our network, our enrollment process, and commission payment
- Resolve broker issues by researching causes and working with Devoted Health’s and operations team
- Responds to broker calls on the Broker Services Line queue as well as emails and voicemails seeking assistance
Attributes to success:
- Ability to possess superior ingenuity and judgement while working with brokers
- You are comfortable with discussing Devoted Health with brokers
- Possess excellent problem solving skills when resolving broker issues
- You enjoy working with teams to resolve issues
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in health care
- 2-3 years Customer Service experience
- Previous data entry experience required
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and able to work independently in a fast changing environment
- Strong understanding of Medicare and healthcare operations
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!