Bilingual Customer Support Specialist at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
We are a team of inspiring 3D printing enthusiasts located just outside the heart of Boston. Our primary goal is to empower our customers with the best tools and to offer them an amazing 3D printing experience. We work with resellers and distributors across the globe who give us access to new markets and provide added value to our customers.
If you love building relationships and redefining the customer experience, we want you to join us as our Bilingual Customer Support Specialist. You will resolve technical issues with their 3D printers, investigate machine errors, evaluate printer logs, and teach your technical knowledge to empower our distribution and reseller network.
- Remotely support our global distributor and reseller network (email and phone)
- Educate and empower service agents from our distributors and resellers, focused in Latin America
- Feed customer reports back to our international engineering team
- Represent Formlabs as the first point of contact
- Manage and challenge issues all the way through to a resolution
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Love learning new technologies and sharing that knowledge with others
- Can quickly resolve technical issues
- Connect with people - you are a great listener, and consciously choose your words and tone in your writing and speaking, while keeping proper spelling and grammar in check
- Experience with 3D modeling, printing, digital fabrication, and CAD
- Finesse on the phone; you know when to listen and when to talk
- Autonomously manage your time and workload
- Experience in B2B Service
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.