InterSystems UKI is hiring a Bid Manager with proven capability of delivering winning bids to tight deadlines.
Currently reporting to the Clinical Executive Director the Bid Manager will take ownership of the end-to-end bid process for InterSystems healthcare products portfolio, including TrakCare, HealthShare and IRIS for Health.
This is a senior, experienced and highly networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines. It will require:
- Previous experience of managing high value bids to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, use to working at all levels of the organisation
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- An excellent multi-tasker
- Flexibility in terms of travel and working hours.
- Identify all formal tender notices, relevant to the products and services offered
- Manage the bid qualification (bid go / no go) process for new opportunities
- Manage virtual bid teams and inputs from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial, legal and delivery
- Risk tracking and management throughout the bid process
- Contribute to the written proposal - both in terms of content and presentation
- Ensure timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids
- Collaborate effectively with people of different talents and different strengths, handle conflict constructively, and treat people at all levels and within all roles with respect.
- Proven capability in delivering winning complex product and services bids, primarily within the Healthcare Sector.
- Ideally has a background in solutions and services and experience of bid campaign management from opportunity identification through to project delivery, and will provide valuable input into opportunity qualification, win strategies and commercial discussions.
- Must be comfortable working at all Levels (both internal and external customers).
- Will be fully conversant with the competitive marketplace
- Will have the ability to manage complex, multi-workstream opportunities.
- Solid understanding and implementation of internal governance procedures.
- Ability to handle changes in direction and work priorities with ease and embrace new challenges, remaining positive and level-headed under pressure.
- Skilled at identifying critical factors to consider when making decisions, prioritizing tasks and goals appropriately, and effectively assesses risks and returns.
- High standards for thoroughness, completeness and accuracy, ability to balance multiple tasks without important details falling through the cracks.
- Hunger for continuous improvement including staff and personal development, remaining open to mentoring and advice from senior roles.
InterSystems is the engine behind the world’s most important applications. In healthcare, business, government, and other sectors where lives and livelihoods are at stake, InterSystems is the power behind what matters™. Founded in 1978, InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its software products are used daily by millions of people in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit InterSystems.com.