Associate Enablement Program Manager at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
We’re looking for an Associate Enablement Program Manager to join our growing R&D Enablement team. Your primary responsibility will be to manage our New Hire Onboarding program as well as other established R&D Enablement programs. You’ll manage coordination, facilitate focus groups, answer questions and report on metrics. You’ll also support R&D enablement program development and engage regularly with employees across the R&D team. Our R&D org sits across multiple timezones. The Associate Enablement Program Manager will be comfortable working across the Dublin, Boston, & Chicago timezones.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Own the success of the on-going onboarding program
- Schedule and reschedule trainings, provide support as needed
- Engage and collaborate with participants and stakeholders to identify and resolve issues, and drive systematic incremental improvements.
- Facilitate welcome sessions & focus groups, host Lunch & Learns
- Analyze and share metrics and feedback to understand the impact of programs and initiatives developed by the enablement team, including the onboarding program
- Make updates to established enablement program processes and materials as needs arise. Partner with R&D Enablement Specialists on more complex updates.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Outstanding organizational skills, great attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines. Must be able to prioritize tasks and feel comfortable asking for help and guidance.
- Enjoy interacting with new people in an open and inclusive way.
- Demonstrated experience with project/ program management including experience with simple metrics (ie. key performance indicators), with interest to learn more.
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal. Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to think creatively about both short and long term solutions.
- Ability to create and maintain processes, and integrate other people into these processes.
- 2+ years of relevant experience, internships/co-op experience will be considered.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
At Toast, we believe that the success of our business and our customers comes only with the success of our employees.
Our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are empowered to succeed, Toast succeeds in achieving our mission to enable our community of restaurateurs to delight their guests, do what they love, and thrive. The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
At the heart of this is our hospitality mindset of ensuring everyone feels welcomed and included, and our Toast values and behaviors that best define who we are as Toasters.