Vice President of Marketing
Greater Boston Area
Marketers are much like journalists. The great ones take very complex things and make them elegantly simple and actionable. Our Marketing team drives growth for LogicManager with our inbound approach. We believe in Customer Advocacy which is all about collaborating with customers to help them solve their challenges, resulting in industry leading customer satisfaction scores. LogicManager is recognized as a visionary leader by Forrester and the highest in “Ability to Execute” by Gartner. We are building out our teams in preparation for our IPO. Our clients across all industries and governance roles depend on our unique technology to manage their risks to achieve their missions - from curing life threatening diseases to ensuring every customer’s transaction is safe and secure. If our company culture -- of making an impact on the world through our customers and their communities -- sounds exciting, we are looking forward to speaking with you!
Learn more about LogicManager's inbound marketing commitment from our CEO: https://wi.st/2Z5eb9R
Reporting to the CEO, this position will be responsible for scaling our inbound, communications, creative functions. This role will be highly collaborative and support Customer Advocacy, Recruiting, Culture, Advisory and Investor Relations teams. Your insights and data-driven planning will scale our marketing activities to sustain our position as industry thought leaders. You will develop campaign strategies and use your analytical proficiency and organizational abilities to set and achieve targets in the four core marketing disciplines below.
Core marketing disciplines:
- Analytics: Inbound Marketing is a core competency at LogicManager since 2007. You will own the performance of campaigns, analytics and execution of messaging across these channels, including email, paid search, SEO, social media, etc.
- Communications: Amplify internal and external milestone communications to employees, customers and investor relations for our IPO. You will be responsible for tradeshows, awards, podcasts, website, webinars, social media, user events and developing an extensive partner ecosystem.
- Creative: A picture is worth a thousand words. You will manage our internal and external creative team members to drive our communications with images and videos that support our messaging strategy.
- Product Solutions: Responsible for product marketing, industry analyst relations, competitive analysis, and plug-in solutions creation and management.
- Actively participate in promoting LogicManager's company culture
About you and what type of skills you’ll need
- College degree in any major
- Process-oriented and data-driven approach to building traffic efficiently and optimizing performance
- 10+ years of overall experience and 3+ years management experience, including success in building and scaling teams
- B2B marketing experience
- Demonstrated ability in brand storytelling and messaging
- Thrives in a high growth, entrepreneurial, and ambiguous environment
- Demonstrated experience executing a common message across multiple channels and segments to drive tangible results
- Proven experience and passion for collaborating across functions and owning a communication plan to all stakeholders
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communication style based on the audience
- Industry experience in Software-as-a-Service
More about LogicManager
- Award-Winning Culture: We’re named Best Place to Work 2019 by Built In, one of the Best Tech Work Cultures by the Timmy Awards, and certified as a Great Place to Work® since 2017.
- Industry Leading Customer Satisfaction: We sustain NPS scores in the high 50s and and customer ratings and leadership recognition by Forrester and Gartner.
- Collaborative Offices: We have a modern, open floor layout designed for cross functional collaboration and employee growth. We also have conference rooms for brainstorming sessions and team meetings.
- Downtown Location: We are located in Boston’s growing Seaport and Innovation District with great views of the channel and within walking distance to many restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops. Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation and a quick walk from South Station.
- Great Benefits & Perks: We believe in supporting our employees with benefits that matter, which is why we offer competitive salaries, benefits, company stock options, paid vacation, community service days, and more. We also celebrate our successes with frequent company-sponsored lunches, happy hours, events, and other perks.
- Leadership with a Vision: We are a workforce of thought leaders and dynamic innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the way companies protect their reputations.
LogicManager is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity, and work every day to create an inclusive work environment that represents the world that we live in.
Read Full Job Description