**The ideal candidate for this role will have experience as a pre-sales engineer, where they've gained a deep understanding of our target customers & our target market**
IT and Business leaders have a problem: the imbalance between the business’ application requirements and IT’s ability to meet their needs is so great they have to take a different approach. They must collaborate. They must be agile. They must empower the business to participate in its own rescue. Said differently, they need help transforming their enterprise into a high performance provider of solutions, and Mendix[EE1] has the people, domain expertise and technology platform to bring the groups together for success.
Do you consider yourself a technologist at heart, who thrives on creating connections and driving value & innovation to customers? Are you maniacally focused on helping customers achieve meaningful business outcomes through technology? Are you best of breed? If you've answered yes to these questions, come join us!
Mendix provides a platform and approach that helps enterprises innovate and digitally transform their businesses and industries. Nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications to delight their customers and empower their employees.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally.
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and extend our market leadership and we're looking to grow our Marketing team by adding a deep technical product marketing manager who wants to help build out the newly created product marketing function during a time of rapid growth for our business.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Designing and creating content to effectively communicate Mendix’s Value Proposition
- Training our global sales, customer success and marketing teams on positioning Mendix effectively
- Collaborating with the broader marketing team to create and execute effective marketing campaigns
- Serving as a thought leader and expert on Application Development including by speaking externally and with Analysts to articulate the benefits of our application platform.
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- Good understanding of the aPaaS/PasS and cloud market space
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills and an ability to help customers find the right solution (not the obvious/easy one)
- A deep understanding of or aptitude to learn the application platform landscape and technology stack. 5 plus years of customer facing experience as a Solution or Pre Sales Architect and the desire to expand your career into marketing and be part of establishing a new category in the aPaaS space
- A background and education in computer science, MIS or other technology discipline is strongly desired.
- Prior product marketing experience a plus but not required
So, are you the brilliant Technical Product Marketing Manager we're looking for? Join now!