Technical Product Marketing Manager
Mendix is one of Boston’s fastest growing SaaS companies with 78% YoY bookings growth in 2016. The company is backed by Battery Ventures and Prime Ventures, and closed a $25M Series B round with them in January 2014, and was positioned as a Leader in two Gartner Magic Quadrants in 2017 (high Productivity aPaaS and Mobile App Development Platform).
Founded in 2005 and with headquarters in Boston, Mendix was created to change the way companies use applications to compete, and is at the center of the Digital Transformation movement. Mendix is the only application platform on the market that allows Enterprises to accelerate their entire application journey – from Build to Test, Deploy and Manage – reducing the time to build and deploy business applications down to days instead of months and years.
Mendix has a 4.7-favorable rating on Glassdoor, and was recently recognized for being a Top-10 Cloud Company in the US.
We are looking for a creative and passionate product marketing leader who wants to help build out the product marketing function during a time of rapid global growth for our business. In this newly created role, you’ll report directly to the VP of Product Marketing and be the product expert to help in four specific areas:
1. Design and create content to effectively communicate Mendix’s value proposition.
2. Train our global sales, customer success and marketing teams on positioning Mendix effectively.
3. Collaborate with the broader marketing team to create and execute effective Marketing campaigns.
4. Serve as a thought leader and expert on Application Development including by speaking externally and with Analysts to articulate the benefits of our application platform.
- Deep understanding of or aptitude to learn the application platform landscape and technology stack. If you have 3+ years of customer-facing experience as a Solution or Pre Sales Architect who wants to expand your career into Marketing and be part of establishing a new category in the PaaS space, we want to talk to you!
- Ability to create remarkable content and communicate it effectively.
- Ability and attitude to roll up your sleeves and execute for customer-facing results.
Why you’d be crazy not to join Mendix:
- It is rare to be in a start-up that’s already found a product market fit. Mendix was founded in Rotterdam and our CEO relocated to Boston to grow the US business. You’ll have a chance to be at a Company with stable, predictable Revenue, but be in the US office where it’s still a small(er) start-up with just 65 employees. We are growing rapidly, will double US HC in 2017 and are moving to a new office in August, so you’ll have a chance to contribute in a meaningful way and help create growth for your career, without the full risk that comes with start-up’s that are still trying to find a product market fit.
- A chance to build your career with a Company which is solving a big pain point in a huge market.
- Excellent benefits including a 401k-match and 100%-company-paid health benefits.
So, are you the brilliant Technical Product Marketing Manager we're looking for? Join now!
Read Full Job Description