Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
This position will be responsible for generating, nurturing and converting leads resulting in driving new levels of qualified prospects that convert into sales pipeline. This position is responsible for developing lead-gen strategies, executing them, measuring them and optimizing conversion rates through the funnel.
- Develop demand generation strategies and consistently raise the output of lead conversions.
- Lead the development, execution and optimization of all digital lead generation, nurturing and paid prospect and customer acquisition campaigns.
- Deeply understand buyer journey marketing in order to launch and execute multi-touch campaigns to produce results.
- Orchestrate the internal and external resources necessary to design, refine, approve, and optimize marketing programs/campaigns.
- Lead a cross-functional agile team of marketing professionals to drive key business metrics including leads, pipeline, MQL's, SQL's and Opportunities.
- Develop and drive digital and content marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, email, social media mobile, 3rd party sites) and content types (e.g. trials, demo's and blogs).
- Drive best in class data capture and own the optimization of digital marketing practices for continual improvement especially as it relates to paid search and email marketing to deliver maximum return on investment.
- Forecast and present to senior management in business units and sales, forging strong communication and service level agreements across the business; ensure feedback results in optimization of future campaigns.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of key SaaS metrics, and use those metrics to set target CPA thresholds per customer segment.
- Establish, track and improve response rates, conversion rates, pipeline and ROI for programs to ensure predictable pipeline.
- Analyze and segment customer data to help define prospect and customers with high engagement and revenue growth potential.
- Manage list segmentation and scoring to deliver more targeted and relevant messaging to improve engagement and conversion of prospects.
- Negotiate with vendors, websites and publishers on campaign details to optimize ROI.
- Experiment with new channels, techniques and messaging to scale advertising spend.
Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in a related field.
- Is able to examine data and applies tools to see trends and implications, evaluate ROI, recommends actions and/or suggests alternatives in order to further drive CA's goals.
- The ability to define the appropriate target audience and buyer personas for the offering and map through the users journey.
- Understands how a business operates, what drives profitability, and how decisions impact other areas of the organization.
- Is able to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others inside or outside the organization who can provide information, assistance, and support.
- Excels at both written and oral communications, clearly articulating the intended message and impact to the intended audience.
- Master storyteller who crafts original messaging that tells CA's story of value and differentiation in the lexicon of the buyer, which forms the basis for customer-centric content creation.
- Thinks digital first, understands our customers digital footprint and creates digital tools to drive business growth.
- Develops, sponsors, or supports the introduction of new and improved methods, products, procedures, or technologies.
- Demonstrated experience in working with the Sales Organization to improve their processes and sell more effectively by assessing, building and executing customer ready content. Always keeping the customer's needs as a priority.
- Strong executive presence by demonstrated ability to gain others' support for ideas, projects and solutions amongst peers/executives both inside and outside of CA.
- Demonstrated ability to own, build and develop relationships with all forms of media to effectively communicate CA's stories, brand and strategies in a clear, compelling and strategic manner.
- Uses technology to improve efficiency, collaboration, and give CA a competitive advantage.
- Master knowledge of SalesForce, Marketo, Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics.
- 10% or less travel per year.
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, CA’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.