Sr. Creative Project Management Specialist, Email and Print Marketing - US Remote at Vista
Vista's Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires, and delights customers - and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are passionate about delivering value. We know our customers' needs and seek to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, we're here to grow and build the Vistaprint brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
At Vista, we believe a best-in-class Creative Project and Resource Management team is critical to maximizing our Marketing and Creative team's output and impact. We are looking for an agile-minded Sr. Specialist, Creative Project Management to support our Email creative channel. This role will lead all project coordination between our Email Creative team and Marketing, GTM and line-of-business stakeholders to deliver creative assets for high-volume email campaigns and initiatives.
What You Will Do:
- Evaluate creative project requests to ensure "completeness" of required information. Holds team members accountable to provide any/all information required to move projects forward.
- Maintain an excellent understanding of the promotional calendar and planned marketing programs. Ensure all stakeholders are aligned on supporting campaign launches, product launches, etc.
- Ensure appropriate prioritization of all email creative work is taking place, that the team is focused on the highest priority projects and is adequately staffed to meet the agreed upon deadlines.
- Coordinate and lead all project communications - keeping all team member appraised of project status, requirements, impediments, and potential risks and/or trade-offs.
- Help keep teams on track and ensure meetings are high value and productive. Organize and facilitate team ceremonies (kick-off meetings, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, etc.).
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of overall email campaign project workflows to formulate and report on relevant KPIs to optimize team performance, inform resourcing decisions, maximize efficiencies, and improve project outcomes.
- Focus on continuous improvement by keeping team focused on "How they work". Define and implement new processes, "best practices" and interaction models as necessary.
As we continue to scale, we are looking for an experienced creative Project Management professional with a passion for process and creative excellence. The ideal candidate will be comfortable challenging assumptions, experimenting with processes in the spirit of continuous improvement, and being highly collaborative to achieve success in a fast-paced environment.
- Qualified candidates will have a BS in marketing or business, or a BA in Marketing Communications.
- 3+ years of experience in project/traffic management within a creative services organization (either as part of an internal or external creative agency or within a corporate marketing department) is strongly desired.
- Extensive background in directly supporting creative teams and marketers executing/deploying complex, high-volume email projects/programs is highly desired.
- Experience working closely with creative teams. Extensive experience project managing across departments. Experience with agile and traditional project management methodologies. PMP certification is a plus.
- Experience managing complex global and local campaigns and finding creative solutions to resourcing, both externally and internally.
- Previous experience in an ecommerce or retail environment (B2B, B2C)
Our Remote First-Culture:
In 2020, Vista adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers everyone to be their best and most brilliant self. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so or believe in office working will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 20 US States as well as several countries in Europe: Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vista means that you don't see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey - and your life. We aim to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what's next, we're always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we're capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vista, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
Nearest Major Market: Waltham
Nearest Secondary Market: Boston
Job Segment: Manager, Project Manager, Artist, Work from Home, Management, Technology, Creative, Contract